Tan Kin Lian says he will channel public feedback if elected President

Tan Kin Lian says he will channel public feedback if elected President

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...082023_cna

Quote:channel public feedback mean useless elect him as president

do nothing using mouth only very shiok and enjoy $1.5m PA. become a deity jiak liao bee 

(20-08-2023, 08:13 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  
do nothing using mouth only very shiok and enjoy $1.5m PA. become a deity  jiak liao bee 

You talking about Ridout, Iswaran or TCJ and babe? Lol
Or maybe should just ask Ivan Lim to run for President? Lol

then we might as well vote he in for what might as vote FB, twitter, tiktok and Youtube  as president. there is so many channel why must we vote him as a president  to give feedback . very expensive leh. so WP and PSP cannot give feedback in the parliment? if give feedback using mouth can make HDB flat affoardable and lower the cost of living then we no need opposition in the parliment liao

(20-08-2023, 08:30 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  then we might as well vote he in for what might as vote FB, twitter, tiktok and Youtube  as president. there is so many channel why must we vote him as a president  to give feedback . very expensive leh. so WP and PSP cannot give feedback in the parliment? if give feedback using mouth can make HDB flat affoardable and lower the cost of living then we no need opposition in the parliment liao

Then we vote Tharman so he can private talk with PM to nothingness? Or Ng who is busy with meditation and beau?

All 3 are expensive, best is remove president post. 
If cannot remove the post then just vote for TKL lor.
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(20-08-2023, 08:22 AM)Sticw Wrote:  You talking about Ridout, Iswaran or TCJ and babe? Lol
Or maybe should just ask Ivan Lim to run for President? Lol

or so vote him to give feedback on this ? can make cost of living lower or HDB more affordable thank for your intelligent  highlight . indeed very expensive for us $1.5m PA to feedback this to bring HDB more affordable and inflation to go south .

(20-08-2023, 08:32 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Then we vote Tharman so he can private talk with PM to nothingness? Or Ng who is busy with meditation and beau?

All 3 are expensive, best is remove president post. 
If cannot remove the post then just vote for TKL lor.

voting is secret . i might spoil my vote, i might vote for tharman , i might vote for kosong or i might vote liar TKL

(20-08-2023, 08:34 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  or so vote him to give feedback on this ? can make cost of living lower or HDB more affordable thank for your intelligent  highlight . indeed very expensive for us $1.5m PA to feedback this to bring HDB more affordable and inflation to go south .

Then vote Tharman who did nothing when he was in PAP to make it more affordable leh. Or ex GIC CIO who should have helped us earn so much thru SWF to benefit people's lives, happened? Affordable?

Just vote for TKL lor.

Don't try to stir voter emotion.the truth is People will vote under equivalent trade exchange on the table  with action plan see to it but
not by over promised or using 嘴炮.This is human nature.

(20-08-2023, 08:37 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Then vote Tharman who did nothing when he was in PAP to make it more affordable leh. Or ex GIC CIO who should have helped us earn so much thru SWF to benefit people's lives, happened? Affordable?

Just vote for TKL lor.

yes you are to vote TKL in to use  over promised or using 嘴炮 ONLY. which cost 1.5m PA

for those starving kangTao
u can claim 150 climate vouchers scan QR at lift.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(20-08-2023, 08:59 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  
yes you are to vote TKL in to use  over promised or using 嘴炮 ONLY. which cost 1.5m PA

And voting in any of the other not cost 1.5m PA and just talk only too? TKL at least help keep the govt busy. 

Don't try to appear impartial when you are trying to brand TKL a liar. Cos all 3 equally will collect the pay and talk only. 

But if really wanna vote, vote TKL cos govt busy people can breath.

(20-08-2023, 09:07 AM)Sticw Wrote:  And voting in any of the other not cost 1.5m PA and just talk only too? TKL at least help keep the govt busy. 

Don't try to appear impartial when you are trying to brand TKL a liar. Cos all 3 equally will collect the pay and talk only. 

But if really wanna vote, vote TKL cos govt busy people can breath.
PLEASE vote TKL in to use  over promised or using 嘴炮 ONLY. which cost 1.5m PA

(20-08-2023, 09:10 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  
PLEASE vote TKL in to use  over promised or using 嘴炮 ONLY. which cost 1.5m PA

Voting in any of them still going to cost same 1.5m and talk only. If so, why not just vote lesser of the evils?

If can remove president post and use the money for charity towards the aged and poor lagi best. But not going to happen.

So just vote TKL lor.

(20-08-2023, 09:13 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Voting in any of them still going to cost same 1.5m and talk only. If so, why not just vote lesser of the evils?

If can remove president post and use the money for charity towards the aged and poor lagi best. But not going to happen.

So just vote TKL lor.

PLESE vote TKL in to use  over promised & using *嘴炮 ONLY. which cost 1.5m PA

(20-08-2023, 09:18 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  
PLESE vote TKL in to use  over promised & using *嘴炮 ONLY. which cost 1.5m PA

Any of them is just going to be using talk only which cost 1.5m pa. So you are not impartial. Don't bother with your big font size cos you are not making a valid point.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

at first singlion gonna vote TKL
then instead of what he predicted that he will leave the other felo tioTANGed
now singlion has to vote blank
but to not use a Round a bullet it is also a waste.
Great delima. I must get that Thambi sotong besar out
Just imagine 98% of my loving people tioTOXed

(20-08-2023, 09:25 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Any of them is just going to be using talk only which cost 1.5m pa. So you are not impartial. Don't bother with your big font size cos you are not making a valid point.
oh tot you have poor eyesight till you tell me thank same like me

Police
https://youtu.be/OMOGaugKpzs
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post