Property guru and the like

Stand to lose millions in revenue

You think so
Give me your take on HDB listing portal

(19-05-2024, 10:13 AM)Talent Wrote:  Stand to lose millions in revenue

You think so
Give me your take on HDB listing portal

very simple.
HDB portal will be enhanced with generative AI agent.

with generative AI, property and insurance agents will be replaced by AI online agents.

buying/selling property is not that simple : there are many documents and procedures to follows beside need to find a lawyer to advise and handle the money.

(19-05-2024, 10:25 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  buying/selling property is not that simple : there are many documents and procedures to follows beside need to find a lawyer to advise and handle the money.

generative AI can automate the legal procedure and provide the legal documents

(19-05-2024, 10:25 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  buying/selling property is not that simple : there are many documents and procedures to follows beside need to find a lawyer to advise and handle the money.

Easy lah. You don’t need a property agent to do all these for you. 

For peepur lazy to do so, then pay thru the nose lor Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Alamak 1, 2% commission aso want to save, keep so much money in the bank for what? Without it many agents got no income to feed their families and very bad for the economy as a whole. Imagine many of yr neighbors got nothing to do, whole day stay home play games, 成何体统?

This "sell your own HDB" concoet has been thre for years.

Last time they even conduct  lessons.

A few friends when they sold their HDB told tike.why not save thousands DIY.....just watch one YouTube video to know how to do it....they said no time and got an agent

Majority of people in Singapore don't bother.

Portal or no portal. Its the same lah.
Just like car maintenance, even the simplist yhjngs people don't do themselves ...they don't bother and pay someone.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-05-2024, 10:45 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Alamak 1, 2% commission aso want to save, keep so much money in the bank for what? Without it many agents got no income to feed their families and very bad for the economy as a whole. Imagine many of yr neighbors got nothing to do, whole day stay home play games, 成何体统?

where got nothing to do , become PHV rah. Or sell things become What FB seller. Or outside retail shop sell thing. The core of the job still roughly the same " SELLING " just like property agent also have to " BS , sweet talk , talk like got dragon got fire like that to sell lor "

(19-05-2024, 10:45 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Alamak 1, 2% commission aso want to save, keep so much money in the bank for what? Without it many agents got no income to feed their families and very bad for the economy as a whole. Imagine many of yr neighbors got nothing to do, whole day stay home play games, 成何体统?

Why must be property agent? Cannot go find a proper job?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(19-05-2024, 12:42 PM)winbig Wrote:  Why must be property agent? Cannot go find a proper job?

Probably no other skills loh. Several forumers aso cannot find job, maybe they can tell you

(19-05-2024, 12:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Probably no other skills loh. Several forumers aso cannot find job, maybe they can tell you

A lot of these property agents are degree holders. Written on the flyers. These property agents just want to make a quick buck lah.

Most do not have time to do it
Not as simple as ABC

(19-05-2024, 05:11 PM)Talent Wrote:  Most do not have time to do it
Not as simple as ABC

Base on current gen those in 30s 40s , even 50s and early 60s should no problem ownself sell list their property rah.

even Lawyer also give tips tell seller can save a lot from than getting property agent
" When you make that big decision to re-sell your HDB flat, why not do it yourself? By doing so you avoid paying an agent’s expensive commissions and fees and get more out of the sale of your flat.
https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-art...out-agent/

(19-05-2024, 11:52 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  where got nothing to do , become PHV rah. Or sell things become What FB seller. Or outside retail shop sell thing. The core of the job still roughly the same " SELLING " just like property agent also have to " BS , sweet talk , talk like got dragon got fire like that to sell lor "

Maybe those pretty agent meimei can sell their backsides nao Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Many scammers will take advantage if buyers and sellers start to DIY.