Any SGTALKER KOR KOR LIKE THIS THOSE ALREADY MARRIED GOT KIDS

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/old...ith-family

Must find things to do lah, dun be like lao gay, so old still trying hard to tiko handsome guys Laughing

(16-05-2023, 05:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Must find things to do lah, dun be like lao gay, so old still trying hard to tiko handsome guys Laughing

I think is Money rah. If parents are like Peter Lim this type the outcome is different.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(16-05-2023, 05:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Must find things to do lah, dun be like lao gay, so old still trying hard to tiko handsome guys Laughing

That is correct I list down what I want to do when retire
1. take bus travel all around Spore
2. take mrt travel all around Spore
3. explore all the nature parks in Spore
4. count dollar bills and coins
5. play with my toy soldiers

(16-05-2023, 05:16 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is correct I list down what I want to do when retire

Many places haven't been to, especially hawker centres with famous foods

(16-05-2023, 05:16 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is correct I list down what I want to do when retire

Toy soldiers ?? Toy didi is it?

(16-05-2023, 05:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think is Money rah. If parents are like Peter Lim this type the outcome is different.

Most importantly dun become a big piece of rubbish like lao gay can already

(16-05-2023, 05:18 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Many places haven't been to, especially hawker centres with famous foods

Old liao cannot eat too much either. Eat too much wait lao sai non-stop so prefer non-eating activities.

(16-05-2023, 05:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Most importantly dun become a big piece of rubbish like lao gay can already

A lot Gay kors kor is Rich mind you hor. You don't know?

see Tim Cook , etc all are rich.

(16-05-2023, 05:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  A lot Gay kors kor is Rich mind you hor. You don't know?

see Tim Cook , etc all are rich.

All their wealth will go to their bf and charities loh. You got any rich gay kor kor or not?

(16-05-2023, 05:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  All their wealth will go to their bf and charities loh. You got any rich gay kor kor or not?

Envy their BF lor.

(16-05-2023, 05:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Toy soldiers ?? Toy didi is it?

This kind of toy soldiers

[Image: download.jpg]

(16-05-2023, 05:31 PM)sgh Wrote:  This kind of toy soldiers

[Image: download.jpg]

Tongue I also used to play it while I was a kid. Sometimes i use lighter to melt it.