Pushing blame to unvaccinated Spreans

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...r-everyone

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

That mild compares to concentration death camps.

Wasn't it reported that first breakthrough Changi airport worker helping a south Asian family. Then ICA , TTSH nurse... spreading to coumunity..All them front line workers first to be fully vaxxed
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

Watch the water
Chanthu hits Zhejiang
RV activated:

They can only make it mandatory if there are non MRNA vaccines on the national program n little children can be vaxxed.

Otherwise lose another 10% in GE 2025
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(12-09-2021, 09:01 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Wasn't it reported that first breakthrough Changi airport worker helping a south Asian family. Then TTSH nurse... All them frontline ne workers first to be fully vaxxed. Then those from  that risk country arrived  infected ... babies, toddlers,  mother-in-law, on visitation, remember?

Vaccinated or not, once infection hit more than 1 k per day, tourists will not come.
Open to foreign labours?

Unknown variants ready to make breakthrough.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

It is confirmed Chanthu going for 3 gorges dam to-night.

[Image: Screenshot-2021-09-12-at-21-18-10-911-In...gate-2.png]

(12-09-2021, 08:54 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...r-everyone

Why non jabbed so sensitive and insceure? Where got the blame? They just considering mandatory only.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Should make mandatory and put an end to this endless blame, shame, intimidation on non jab.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(12-09-2021, 09:11 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Vaccinated or not, once infection hit more than 1 k per day, tourists will not come.

Singaporeans will also be banned from going to their countries.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(12-09-2021, 09:11 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Vaccinated or not, once infection hit more than 1 k per day, tourists will not come.
Open to foreign labours?

Unknown variants ready to make breakthrough.
Clapping Thumbsup

(12-09-2021, 10:52 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Singaporeans will also be banned from going to their countries.
Clapping Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

All the stories are in your blood. Immunity, OXYGEN, CRYSTALLISED poisons too big to be hydrostated thr. the walls of the veins into the insterstitual fluids to be expelled.
Healthy cell is round evenly space and color.The moment the virus(poison) takes over the nucleus for all intent and purpose is a Variant.
[Image: Screenshot-2021-09-13-at-05-16-14-GRAPHE...CCINES.png]what u see on right with white dots are holes poisoned cells 'coronas' OUTFECTIONED cells.

(12-09-2021, 09:13 PM)singlon Wrote:  It is confirmed Chanthu going for 3 gorges dam to-night.

It is better you better stop reading the site, the route map is wrong.
also 3 gorges is not at coastal region.

News nothing to do with vaccine, unless you think the virus is carried by rain.
We have rain almost every day.

(13-09-2021, 07:49 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  It is better you better stop reading the site, the route map is wrong.
also 3 gorges is not at coastal region.

News nothing to do with vaccine, unless you think the virus is carried by rain.
We have rain almost every day.
arr already hit. Shanghai on Emergency CNA
All abt the virus is going down as a result. Earlier Vietnam hit by Conson. Filipinos bythe same that hit China chanthu.
Next RV next Blackout.

(12-09-2021, 10:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why non jabbed so sensitive and insceure? Where got the blame? They just considering mandatory only.

Very few are unvaxxed. Most previously unvaxxed ones are going for sinopharm now.

Singaporeans are poisoned.
They must detox.
But there a problem.
The toxins cannot be hydrostatic thr. the walls of the blood vein and stay as crystallined poisons in the blood.
I can't breathe.

Has anyone suffers from gout b4?
Wat it feels like?

(12-09-2021, 09:13 PM)singlon Wrote:  It is confirmed Chanthu going for 3 gorges dam to-night.

Looks like this typhoon is taking a new route instead of you claim to China….

https://www.newsdirectory3.com/strong-ty...hai-china/

(13-09-2021, 09:10 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Looks like this typhoon is taking a new route instead of you claim to China….

https://www.newsdirectory3.com/strong-ty...hai-china/

arr on CNAtv all over this morning
China going down involved in abel Danger MH370 Diamonds make from people

(13-09-2021, 09:13 AM)singlon Wrote:  arr on CNAtv all over this morning
China going down involved in abel Danger MH370 Diamonds make from people

Well you May carryon dream the collapse of the damn. This typhoon will likely to slide from Shanghai and head towards Korea….

You probably didn’t watch the report correctly. All the indicators from Taiwan, Japan, Korea as well as the American are reporting that this typhoon is heading up north. I guess your wish to have this typhoon to cause the 3 gorges dam to collapse will have to wait.

Pray harder, you may get your wish come true or try convincing the Americans to detonate with demolitions device. That chances will be higher in my opinion.

(13-09-2021, 09:23 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Well you May carryon dream the collapse of the damn. This typhoon will likely to slide from Shanghai and head towards Korea….

You probably didn’t watch the report correctly. All the indicators from Taiwan, Japan, Korea as well as the American are reporting that this typhoon is heading up north. I guess your wish to have this typhoon to cause the 3 gorges dam to collapse will have to wait.

Pray harder, you may get your wish come true or try convincing the Americans to detonate with demolitions device. That chances will be higher in my opinion.

Going down China going down involved in making diamonds out of people
Trump mentions Diamonds from a book by Abel Danger 370. Tried to shut him down.
Now it is out of the bootle and singlion knew Abel Danger during MH370.

Pls go for chinese vaccines for those not jabbed...mai hai lang...retribution , heavens will punidh u for iron teeth , intentionally killing yr loved ones n innocent outsiders..

Taking chinese vacs is like taking chinese herbs ...all natiral

As we behave like westerners, they blame the unvaccinated. We will do likewise.

Well your wish is just the same as many other people who wishes China to go down. There is no stopping of you from doing that. 

But try to post something that is credible.

One moment you claim the 3 gorges dam collapse and then claimed many other things that work around the dam. All of them were challenged by a few forumners here. 

Your day-in, day-out calling the fall of China may come true. But I don’t think it’s anytime as you have claimed.

So funny they will never praise the unvaccinated survivors since day 1 in 2019 until now... Thinking

Confused

(13-09-2021, 09:34 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Well your wish is just the same as many other people who wishes China to go down. There is no stopping of you from doing that. 

But try to post something that is credible.

One moment you claim the 3 gorges dam collapse and then claimed many other things that work around the dam. All of them were challenged by a few forumners here. 

Your day-in, day-out calling the fall of China may come true. But I don’t think it’s anytime as you have claimed.

arr Dam only discharging water. 27 nuclear plants stop Big pharma Wuhan lab and Bitcoin minings. Think Dola derivatives think triffin delima think dola swaps.
China going down. Now it gets worse China involved in turning people into diamonds.

POTUS Trump toking diamonds. Codes.
We know who Abel Danger is.

You can continue to wish or imagine that the dam will collapse, but hate to disappoint you that this will not be anytime soon.

Unless you have managed to convince the Americans to go bomb it. 

As for the rest of your imaginative claims, do feel free to continue your hallucinations.

(13-09-2021, 06:00 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  You can continue to wish or imagine that the dam will collapse, but hate to disappoint you that this will not be anytime soon.

Unless you have managed to convince the Americans to go bomb it. 

As for the rest of your imaginative claims, do feel free to continue your hallucinations.

You still don't get it Just discharging water. Get it?

Tony 3hrs ago report Chanthu in China
https://youtu.be/LGTaDTXkXjg