He is Millionaire but stay in HDB

(20-02-2022, 02:17 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  That guy is living like a miser if he claim he is a multimillionaire...O btw , I remember his wife is running a business call premiummall which sell luxury and that is why is promoting buying luxury stuffs.. Also, His wife was caught by the custom for evading tax.

lol, i already mention he " marketing on the same time what " . Just that I feel some of this words is true rah. Especially come property.

This kind of news take it with a pinch of salt. It is like warren buffet publicity team said he drank coke and eat McDonald's daily. Please la, his age he eat like that, long ago he would has died. But he does has a lot of MAC and Coke shares. Basically, please do not be very stupid.

(20-02-2022, 02:24 PM)dynamite Wrote:  This kind of news take it with a pinch of salt. It is like warren buffet publicity team said he drank coke and eat McDonald's daily. Please la, his age he eat like that, long ago he would has died. But he does has a lot of MAC and Coke shares. Basically, please do not be very stupid.

A lot here is not stupid Smile lol obviously is all about " selling as usual "
As you already mention what , Let say I using Apple products as a " well know person in financial market " keep purposely mention APPLE products is good etc etc behind I own lots of apple share

(20-02-2022, 02:17 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  That guy is living like a miser if he claim he is a multimillionaire...O btw , I remember his wife is running a business call premiummall which sell luxury and that is why is promoting buying luxury stuffs.. Also, His wife was caught by the custom for evading tax.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

I don't mind unemployed but living in a GCB... Lol

(20-02-2022, 02:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  A lot here is not stupid Smile lol obviously is all about " selling as usual "
As you already mention what ,  Let say I using Apple products as a " well know person in financial market " keep purposely mention APPLE products is good etc etc behind I own lots of apple share

Aiya, even snake oil koyok sellers aso claim their koyok is the besterest.

(20-02-2022, 03:36 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I don't mind unemployed but living in a GCB... Lol

huh, unemployed but living in GCB? The KEY HAVE TO SEE YOU ALREADY FULLY PAY AND OWNED THAT GCB in the first place right?

Some still on housing loans paying their GCB.

There are many millionaires staying in hdb...

They lay low and don't show off their weath.

(20-02-2022, 05:11 PM)keys Wrote:  There are many millionaires staying in hdb...

They lay low and don't show off their weath.

yea Smart to " Act Poor " whereas " those poor act rich " Now the world like this

Big pond small fish, or big fish small pond depends on whether you remain are a prey or predator...

(20-02-2022, 02:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol, i already mention he " marketing on the same time what " . Just that I feel some of this words is true rah. Especially come property.

I agree with the property part or the CPF ..My point is if someone make a lot of money , better spend to help the economy and pay their taxes.. If every wealthy person try to accumulate and hoard money like him, it is not good for the society as a whole.

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(21-02-2022, 01:02 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  I agree with the property part or the CPF ..My point is if someone make a lot of money , better spend to help the economy and pay their taxes.. If every wealthy person try to accumulate and hoard money like him, it is not good for the society as a whole.

Last time I like " stupid, gullible " later Under my Rich Uncle , I slowly know one thing.

Tactically speaking NOT Every rich people spend. Thus Gov claim on GST , they claim the RICH spend thus pay MORE GST.
Yes in some way correct, IF They buy GCB , atas condo at prime areas, super cars, tons of high end luxury goods ,
like Jamie Chua " IF " she still continue collect luxury limited ones handbags , STILL spend a a lot or Peter Lim daughter these people obviously contribute A lot because they spend a lot thus contribute A LOT GST

Whereas MOST RICH are not like Jamie Chua . wow money " really free per month get 300k ++ from ex hubby due to divorce just because she used to help her ex hubby business etc so entitle that amount payout every month " or like Peter lim , Seng Song Bosses etc

Those are so call Upper rich, than come those so call Rich , they also drive super car, stay GCB , own business , startup yearly profits also some their company also get Listed BUT They don't spend much actually.

You know wat I mean here. Is all Depend one lifestyle even hobbies etc.

(21-02-2022, 01:14 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time I like " stupid, gullible " later Under my Rich Uncle , I slowly know one thing.

Tactically speaking NOT Every rich people spend. Thus Gov claim on GST , they claim the RICH spend thus pay MORE GST.
Yes in some way correct, IF They buy GCB , atas condo at prime areas, super cars, tons of high end luxury goods ,
like Jamie Chua " IF " she still continue collect luxury limited ones handbags , STILL spend a a lot or Peter Lim daughter these people obviously contribute A lot because they spend a lot thus contribute A LOT GST

Whereas MOST RICH are not like Jamie Chua . wow money " really free per month get 300k ++ from ex hubby due to divorce just because she used to help her ex hubby business etc so entitle that amount payout every month "  or like Peter lim , Seng Song Bosses etc

Those are so call Upper rich, than come those so call Rich , they also drive super car, stay GCB , own business , startup yearly profits also some their company also get Listed BUT They don't spend much actually.

You know wat I mean here. Is all Depend one lifestyle even hobbies etc.

That is why I like rich people who always show off their extravagant lifestyle and spending money like water..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(21-02-2022, 02:07 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  That is why I like rich people who always show off their extravagant lifestyle and spending money like water..

haha , if " REAL RICH " of course rah, My Rich Uncle is more like " see his mood " if that day he happy , he really spend money like water, " if ' that day no mood, he don't even spend a single cent "

He was in OCS same time as Lawrence wong

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-02-2022, 05:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yea Smart to " Act Poor " whereas " those poor act rich " Now the world like this

Its not uncommon to have a few millions in the bank account or stock market or investment properties ... still live in HDB, 

bec you want life to be simple and not complicated