Putin attack on Ukraine is desperate effort to delay his own end

But instead accelerated it.

https://time.com/6151377/putin-ukraine-attack-dictator/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(01-03-2022, 07:49 AM)5354 Wrote:  At age 69 Putin can do nothing and enjoy life as the President of Russia until he die

But he knew by doing nothing now, BILLIONS will die in a NUCLEAR war in the future after Ukraine joined NATO

You must not be among the morons who carry the media balls because you are incapable of independent thinking

This is the first time I read a very good comment from you. Well done! You can see a clearer picture. Don’t be blinded by 1 sided news. 坏人是不会写在脸上。这世上伪君子一箩筐。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Wars are unjust

The just wars are the kind fought to liberate the oppressed when the oppressed ask for your help, and when diplomacy is exhausted

Please consider the 10,000 fellow Ukrainians who were massacred by the same Ukrainian government which "the world" is now defending against the Russian invasion and which the governments of the world are supplying arms, money,sanctions.

Where were they when the Ukrainians in Donbass asked for help?
[+] 3 users Like simpleman's post

(01-03-2022, 08:37 AM)simpleman Wrote:  Wars are unjust

The just wars are the kind fought to liberate the oppressed when the oppressed ask for your help, and when diplomacy is exhausted

Please consider the 10,000 fellow Ukrainians who were massacred by the same Ukrainian government which "the world" is now defending against the Russian invasion and which the governments of the world are supplying arms, money,sanctions.

Where were they when the Ukrainians in Donbass asked for help?

The whole world was completely blind and deaf then!  crying
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(01-03-2022, 08:40 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  The whole world was completely blind and deaf then!  crying

please book ur flight there and declare loudly to the world…everyone is waiting
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(01-03-2022, 08:43 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  please book ur flight there and declare loudly to the world…everyone is waiting

Which airline is owned by you?

(01-03-2022, 08:43 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  please book ur flight there and declare loudly to the world…everyone is waiting

Good riddance to that commie traitor.

(01-03-2022, 08:47 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Good riddance to that commie traitor.

Which airline is co-owned by you and your perverted son?

(01-03-2022, 07:49 AM)5354 Wrote:  At age 69 Putin can do nothing and enjoy life as the President of Russia until he die

But he knew by doing nothing now, BILLIONS will die in a NUCLEAR war in the future after Ukraine joined NATO

You must not be among the morons who carry the media balls because you are incapable of independent thinking

What you saying partially true. Putin can enjoy his Palace with 7 swimming pools and massage facilities.

However there is something called the autocratic folly
 Let me ask you Saddam control everything and lived in luxury in Iraq ...why then did he invade Kuwait and bring Western powers yo take him down. Saddam dreamt of reviving Persian glory of the past.

Over tike autocrats surround themselves with sycophants and start to overestimate themselves and their own importance in history. Without anyone around to check and balance him, he miscalculated thinking Russia is so powerful and can easily take Ukraine.

Eventually Putin will win by sheer force against Ukraine however situation becomes dangerous as Putin get frustrated by the trong resistance and may resort to mass weapons. When that happens China & India won't want anything to do with hum and he will be like Kim of N.Korea.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

https://youtu.be/r-earZVLi9Q

(01-03-2022, 07:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  But instead accelerated it.

Keep attacking and spout nonsense. Sgtalk gave up on u long ago.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

By attacking Ukraine, Russia is showing its weapon superiority and later cuntries will try to buy these weapons for their own protection.

(01-03-2022, 09:31 AM)Stoki Wrote:  By attacking Ukraine, Russia is showing its weapon superiority and later cuntries will try to buy these weapons for their own protection.

That's why Assmerica is very unhappy!  Rotfl

(01-03-2022, 08:16 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This is the first time I read a very good comment from you. Well done! You can see a clearer picture. Don’t be blinded by 1 sided news. 坏人是不会写在脸上。这世上伪君子一箩筐。

But this is not the first time I can see the hypocrite in you.

Support China and Russia, good man!

If not, bad man!

That's the way you flip.

Just like the 39%.

RK is good chabor!

Vote for her!

Why?

Because she opposes PAP.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-03-2022, 09:32 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  That's why Assmerica is very unhappy!  Rotfl

This comment coming from you shows that you lack critical thinking ability.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-03-2022, 09:38 AM)Oyk Wrote:  This comment coming from you shows that you lack critical thinking ability.

You have meh?  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

russia strategy may be like that.

they circle up the ukraine forces and leave a path for exit from city. if ukraine forces try to exit via open path they will be terminated. at the same time russia forces playing soviet nation anthem. trying to strike a feeling on those who still has feeling for soviet. and broadcasting that they can make their own decision. trying to win over the ukraine army who has different thinking from current government.

hold one talk between ukraine and russia. ukraine probably buy time while their president sign formal request to join european union. if they are admitted into european union a nuclear war may follow. with the meeting russia also showing to rest of ukraine that they are not there to kill but only to have ukraine recognise russia sovereign over crimea, unarmed ukraine forces, ukraine remains as a neutral state. communicated intention to france president.

putting their nuclear forces on high alert is warning to west russia is a nuclear super power.
so far the main forces of russia is not in actions yet.

a column of russia forces extending to 64 km in length proceeding towards kiev. obvious that they are trying to removed the government in kiev. surrounded ukraine forces will not be able to come to kiev help. many in ukraine are of russian speaking. complicated situations. russia trying to win and leave a government that is friendly with russia later without causing too many people hating russia.
hope peace be with them soon.
[+] 2 users Like sclim's post

ah hua 对 rk 还是念念不忘,every post must drag her in

(01-03-2022, 10:43 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  ah hua 对 rk 还是念念不忘,every post must drag her in

He shifted his eyeballs from his ex-China wife to RK?

(01-03-2022, 07:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  But instead accelerated it.

Putin is for Russia's national security.  

Why in 1962, US wanted to start a nuclear war Soviet Union during the Cuban crisis? 

Putin is doing the same for Russian security.  

(01-03-2022, 09:38 AM)Oyk Wrote:  This comment coming from you shows that you lack critical thinking ability.

You are too nice. Cityhantum lacks thinking, even those not critical.  Rotfl

(01-03-2022, 11:19 AM)guffaw Wrote:  You are too nice. Cityhantum lacks thinking, even those not critical.  Rotfl

I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron!  vomit

(01-03-2022, 11:10 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  He shifted his eyeballs from his ex-China wife to RK?

sock of mala xiang guo, now craving for fish head curry

(01-03-2022, 07:17 AM)kokee Wrote:  as I said all these moronic commie dogs here will never stop lies, will continue to BS russia & china will win the war, using BS thread title to branwash brainless here.
Now wholeworld are behind Ukraine, all the weapons arrives, all the army from all over the world also in Ukraine nowtofight Russia, Russia rubbish army dare to give away their life?
Putin already lost till pantless, soon he will be in hiding mode to rescue his own life. Ruble crash>50% now, Russia interest rate is 20% now but almost all russian rush to convert ruble to USD, russian banks going to bankrupt soon? russian army chief? pow now? actual died number?
still conquer kiev? real clowns, wet & day dream in all these commie posts BS, really brainless or know nut?
Ukraine today signed to join EU, next NATO, putin? F off, still conquer? who Fcare of Russia& putin today? china? this balless & useless rubbish?

乌克兰总统签署要求加入欧盟的正式申请

乌克兰总统签署要求加入欧盟的正式申请

美国情报机构评估:俄军已经战败! 俄第一王牌军久战无功! 永久中立国瑞典宣布:援助乌克兰5000枚火箭! 普京狗急跳墙,连出昏招!

美国情报机构评估:俄军已经战败! 俄第一王牌军久战无功! 永久中立国瑞典宣布:援助乌克兰5000枚火箭! 普京狗急跳墙,连出昏招!

all the commie dogs are here to lick putin balls, morons dont know putin already pantless?
this moron started a war, how many life & family gone now, next will be him? Russian will let him go?
this insane dog is like hitler nazi, idol of commie dogs here.
for whatever reason, he has no reason to start a war.
beg for negotiastion now, threaten world peace using nukes, hero? worse than bitch of dog.
with all the economy collapse, Russiais worse than 3rd world now.
western world should just take Russia land & oil now?

普京的强人形象被毁,新沙皇地位也难保! 俄罗斯已被乌克兰打成三流国家!

普京的强人形象被毁,新沙皇地位也难保! 俄罗斯已被乌克兰打成三流国家!
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

Billions?
There are only 7.5 billions in the world today
So Putin won’t mind killing his own people?
No logic

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

With this kind of "team" working spirit, you know that the leader's position is not very safe...

[Image: FMtu-DWVX0-Ac-grq-format-jpg-name-small.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

(01-03-2022, 01:02 PM)revealer Wrote:  With this kind of "team" working spirit,  you know that the leader's position is not very safe...

[Image: FMtu-DWVX0-Ac-grq-format-jpg-name-small.jpg]

His mind is irrational.

BTW covid distancing is 2meters only.