Hong Kong is totally fugg with Omicron, video

So many old froggies SGtalkers keep singing praise about their CoVid management  …. here is the truth …. while in SG ….. 

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Covid zero stupidity being forced on them by the CCP

I don't think internally they're aiming for zero. All the measures are just wayang for their Beijing masters.

Shocking photo emerges of bodies stored on ward...

https://hongkongfp.com/2022/03/11/covid-...d-on-ward/

HK is a shadow of its former status as an international financial centre. It is now no better than tier-1 Chinese cities, probably by CCP design.

So should follow Amdk let billions die ?!!!  Opasnie-1

(12-03-2022, 12:34 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  Covid zero stupidity being forced on them by the CCP

Follow India let billions ah neh die at streets?!!  Clapping

(12-03-2022, 01:19 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I don't think internally they're aiming for zero. All the measures are just wayang for their Beijing masters.

Tell me which country not wayang during the crisis?!! If SG not included I chop  Opasnie-1

(12-03-2022, 02:50 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  Tell me which country not wayang during the crisis?!! If SG not included I chop  Opasnie-1

That's not the point I'm making. The point is that they are forced to make bad decisions even though they know that they won't lead to any good outcome. And these bad decisions need great expenditure and effort.

Aiyo …. Hong Kangers cannot trust Omicron mishandling Curry Lamb all flock to SG …. walauleh …. why come SG we bery crowded liow ….

Hong Kong exodus pushes Singapore’s monthly foreign visitor arrivals from city to 2-year high

• The number of foreigners entering Singapore from Hong Kong was 1,790 in February, almost double January’s figure, and the highest since April 2020
  • Hong Kong’s chaotic handling of pandemic has led to many seeking boltholes to escape mass testing and family separation when children test positive for Covid-19

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/health-en...gn-visitor

[Image: Screenshot-20220312-163523-Chrome.jpg]

honkan now gabra, even ahtiong herbs they aso grab.

not only HK, almost whole china now, north to south, east to west, almost all kena now.
situation is super bad, lock down in many places, but from china data you cant see anything, all BS,noem, whole world know china fake data & BS news.
also the chinese medicine introduce by comie here, also kena, many have many serious illness after taking that chinese drugs.

卷土重来中国19省大爆发/

山东上海吉林疫情大爆发,上海几近封城,长春市彻底停摆

Already peaked and coming down.
They made big mistake of not vaccinating the elderly....

[Image: 7fSf1Ts.jpg]

Omicron peaks in 2 weeks. Most people kena are not tested.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-03-2022, 04:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Already peaked and coming down.
They made big mistake of not vaccinating the elderly....

[Image: 7fSf1Ts.jpg]

Omicron peaks in 2 weeks. Most people kena are not tested.

So now you agree and acknowledge vaccination is required

(12-03-2022, 05:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  So now you agree and acknowledge vaccination is required

My goodness you must have mistaken me for someone else

From the beginning I was a big advocate of vaccinations

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-03-2022, 05:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My goodness you must have mistaken me for someone else

From the beginning I was a big advocate of vaccinations

My apologies … I am sure you had your booster. P or M?

(12-03-2022, 04:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220312-163523-Chrome.jpg]

honkan now gabra, even ahtiong herbs they aso grab.

this one kena, eat till liver damaged, need to change liver.
I already said any sickness look for doctor, comie dogs here keep asking forumers to eat above, now HK many cases, more to comein china.

中年漢服用連花清溫後要換肝!中醫提醒性質猛烈要慎服

(12-03-2022, 01:30 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Shocking photo emerges of bodies stored on ward...

https://hongkongfp.com/2022/03/11/covid-...d-on-ward/

HK is a shadow of its former status as an international financial centre. It is now no better than tier-1 Chinese cities, probably by CCP design.

From First World become Third World.

aiya many flg dogs half dead now desperately looking for lianghua pills, very cham

the newspapers said 买到断货。their falong dafa not able to help? really df

(12-03-2022, 05:16 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  My apologies … I am sure you had your booster. P or M?
M in Nov ....

I think we are lucky the govt pushed most to get vaccinated.

Many here we're quite stubborn and spread fake news.

In the end just look at HK.

(12-03-2022, 06:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  M in Nov ....

I think we are lucky the govt pushed most to get vaccinated.

Many here we're quite stubborn and spread fake news.

In the end just look at HK.

You are not sgbodoh after all …. sgbrilliant in the making ….  Clapping