Putin is preparing a raw materials retaliation. Russia will introduce embargoes
Information 

On Tuesday evening, Putin signed a decree banning the export of raw materials and products to Russia. The Russian government will prepare the list of raw materials and countries that may be subject to the embargo.

https://wyborcza.biz/biznes/7,177151,282...2-L.1.duzy
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Bwhaahaahaaa ..... the opposite of sanction is embargo.
Putin is a great entertainer.

[Image: Putin-is-preparing-a-raw-materials-retal...argoes.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

Quadtrillions of Derivatives need Russian and chinese goods so they can be rehypothecated over and over again.
DANGER
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(09-03-2022, 10:56 AM)theold Wrote:  On Tuesday evening, Putin signed a decree banning the export of raw materials and products to Russia. The Russian government will prepare the list of raw materials and countries that may be subject to the embargo.

https://wyborcza.biz/biznes/7,177151,282...2-L.1.duzy

all these moronic comie dog here, spam all these nonsense, who still bother to have trade with Russia?
all these like allcomie dogs here kaki bark lies kaki LP song only, want face so lies lor.
Till now, russia already lost, beg for negotiation, I want these 5 conditions to save my face, F lah, morons also will not agree.
all these are morons shout for morons to listen, with common sense who will Fcare.
bloody lost till naked, still want face, LOL LOL, like all moronic comie dogs here.

(09-03-2022, 11:17 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic comie dog here, spam all these nonsense, who still bother to have trade with Russia?

You don't seem to have basic knowledge!

It is time for you to learn more and talk less!  Big Grin

(09-03-2022, 11:17 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic comie dog here, spam all these nonsense, who still bother to have trade with Russia?
all these like allcomie dogs here kaki bark lies kaki LP song only, want face so lies lor.
Till now, russia already lost, beg for negotiation, I want these 5 conditions to save my face, F lah, morons also will not agree.
all these are morons shout for morons to listen, with common sense who will Fcare.
bloody lost till naked, still want face, LOL LOL, like all moronic comie dogs here.

comie dog spam personal lies all over this forum 7/24 without evidence, why this dog so panic& desperate?
why cant he discuss on topic? norm, know nut to con brainless here shamelessly day & night.
this dog cityhantam already totally no credibility but no one can stop him, you dont read or reply, then he think he success, this moronic ah Q of 鲁迅 but he ismuch worse, he is the largest liar I have ever seen, anything also can lie with 2 eyes open big big.

(09-03-2022, 12:19 PM)kokee Wrote:  comie