Putin is terminally ill with cancer, may die soon? So sad for China Xi

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/putin-is-termi...26848.html

crying crying crying

Thats show how intelligent the U-crane intelligence head is …. if he gonna die soon …. he will nuke u-krane to kingdom come liow

If I know I gonna die soon, I pull my enemy together

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

3days way so dumb
https://media.tenor.com/riKvVZ2Et-cAAAAM/dumb-huh.gif

(05-01-2023, 11:07 PM)way Wrote:  https://sg.yahoo.com/news/putin-is-termi...26848.html

crying crying crying

Xi will bring u to Taiwan for duck tour after unification.

Smile

(05-01-2023, 11:09 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Thats show how intelligent the U-crane intelligence head is …. if he gonna die soon …. he will nuke u-krane to kingdom come liow

If I know I gonna die soon, I pull my enemy together

Wow u really 无智 ah ? little putin want his name to go down in history as great conqueror like peter the great. Nuking a small country mean the end of Russian history due to mutual assured distruction from NATO. Even if not nothing is left to conquer !

Who is there left in Russia to remember little putin ?  Laughing

(05-01-2023, 11:14 PM)way Wrote:  Wow u really 无智 ah ? little putin want his name to go down in history as great conqueror like peter the great. Nuking a small country mean the end of Russian history due to mutual assured distruction from NATO. Even if not nothing is left to conquer !

Who is there left in Russia to remember little putin ?  Laughing

You fugging stupid …. if you know you gonna die soon, you think he gives a fugg.

(05-01-2023, 11:17 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You fugging stupid …. if you know you gonna die soon, you think he gives a fugg.

So you admitting you are 无智 right? If he as you said dun care as he is dying, then why waste 1 year of his precious time left in a long drag out war?

So of course he does care about his legacy in the Russian history book lah ! That of being compared to Peter the great conqueror.
That is what precisely all dictator want, when they know they are dying. To be immortalize in the history book.   Laughing

Else why Qin Shi Huang spend so much of his earth time left building his great tomb !

(06-01-2023, 12:09 AM)way Wrote:  So you admitting you are 无智 right? If he as you said dun care as he is dying, then why waste 1 year of his precious time left in a long drag out war?

So of course he does care about his legacy in the Russian history book lah ! That of being compared to Peter the great conqueror.
That is what precisely all dictator want, when they know they are dying. To be immortalize in the history book.   Laughing

Else why Qin Shi Huang spend so much of his earth time left building his great tomb !

Thats why you are stupiak …… the report is FAKE …. he is not dying … if he wants to go down in history as you said.

Same for Fatty Xi, he will be bigger than Mao's legacy if he unites China meaning Tai-wart re-united. SO mark my words …. China will take over Taiwan before Fatty Xi term is over. Once he does that, not only he goes down in history on par or beyond with Mao and Deng, he can claim another unprecedented 4th term.

Ukr govt is hard to believe, afterall why did Ukr control tower
specifically ask a My airline to war zone at lower than normal altitude
is fishy story.

Whether Putin got cancer or not, what has it got to do with China Xi? Even if Putin is dead, China still exist.

[Image: Xp7jiMp.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: 61-A67684-FA1-B-412-B-89-FA-178-B5-B9-FF962.png]

[Image: E58045-C1-9-E6-E-4-CFD-A0-E1-F409-C06-A3130.png]

All the Wumaos 爆炸 le!!