Putin lies on de nazification exposed

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin...-rcna17537

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

We never know if we are unknowingly a victim of the info war the West is winning

Info war = truth AND falsehood
[+] 4 users Like simpleman's post

(05-03-2022, 01:28 PM)simpleman Wrote:  We never know if we are unknowingly a victim of the info war the West is winning

read news from credible sources not under govt control to spread propaganda.
i would admit propaganda is a powerful weapon ..putin uses it on his own people

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Fake news

(05-03-2022, 01:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  read news from credible sources not under govt control to spread propaganda.

Does it mean credible source or state media don't post fake news ?🤔🤔

(05-03-2022, 01:28 PM)simpleman Wrote:  We never know if we are unknowingly a victim of the info war the West is winning

Psychological warfare is part of the ecosystem of Warcraft.  If spreading false information/ misinformation/ disinformation /half truths can weaken the enemy's resolve and WILL to fight, why not?
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(05-03-2022, 01:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  read news from credible sources not under govt control to spread propaganda.

Are you saying Straits Times, Channel News Asia, MOH Covid updates, etc under govt control are not credible and spreading propaganda?

Thats a very serious thing to infer
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

Pls forgive Sgbutt for being blind and deaf to the truth!

What is the first rule of warfare?
The first rule of war is to prevent the enemy's ability to fight. You can do that in many ways: kill the enemy's soldiers, destroy the enemy's material assets, cripple the enemy's logistics and supply lines, blind the enemy's intelligence, and yes, disrupt the enemy's communications.

It's like hubby n wife who is a stupid simpleton...hubby take a parang to bed...wife puzzled, worried, cannot sleep, scared hubby will kill her

(05-03-2022, 12:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin...-rcna17537

Nazification is anti Russian people la.

Whole week dig nonsense on Russia. Grow up la

Smile

(05-03-2022, 01:47 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  It's like hubby n wife who is a stupid simpleton...hubby take a parang to bed...wife puzzled, worried, cannot sleep, scared hubby will kill her

Ukraine denuclearised and disarm all their nuclear weapons.

Russia kept 6000 nuclear warheads.

For Russia to say it needs to invade because of threats from Ukraine is not credible.

The trule reason is Russia wants to expand its sphere of influence. One by one former Soviet staates joim EU and NATO....and Russia loses it influence 

Because invasion cannot be justified by Russia's expansionist ambition, Putin invented reasons like De-nazification, freeing the Ukrainian people (do the Ukrainian people want be 'freed' by Putin?) and saying Russia is threatened by Zalensky govt.

Basically Putin is not happy with Zalensky govt turning westwards causing Russia to lose its influence over Ukraine so he invaded....but that is not a legitimate reason for invading a country.

Hopefully this episode leads to his downfall and the world and Russia is better off with his Kleptocratic rule.

(05-03-2022, 12:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin...-rcna17537

NBC quoted him saying "there are no Nazis in Ukraine" 
[Image: Screenshot-20220305-135519.jpg]

But the FBI testified in court that there are neo Nazis in Ukraine 

[Image: Screenshot-20220305-140221.jpg]

That's why I said you may unknowingly be a victim of the information war.

In any war the goal is to win who the fcuk care what's right or wrong?
Look at Myanmar and PAP do you think they care what others say ?
Their job is not to help their enemies win or to make you happy
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(05-03-2022, 02:04 PM)simpleman Wrote:  NBC quoted him saying "there are no Nazis in Ukraine" 

These are far right natiionaalist groups that exists throughout Europe and travel everywhere to take  part in war. They fight for both sides pro Russia and pro Ukrainian. It is believed more are on Russian side as these groups see Putin as a nationalist. They were funded because both sides were using them in conflicts.

There is a far right party in Ukraine which ran and won zero seats as they are not widely supoorted.

Zalensky govt is not far right and moderate won 72% of the votes in election.

(05-03-2022, 02:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  These are far right natiionaalist groups that exists throughout Europe and travel everywhere to take  part in war. They fight for both sides pro Russia and pro Ukrainian. It is believed more are on Russian side as these groups see Putin as a nationalist. They were funded because both sides were using them in conflicts.

There is a far right party in Ukraine which ran and won zero seats as they are not widely supoorted.

Zalensky govt is not far right and moderate won 72% of the votes in election.

Zelensky ran on a campaign of bringing peace to Ukraine. 62% Ukranian voters turned up to vote, and he won 72% of the votes. He was practically elected by ethnic Russians to end the daily artillery shellings of Donbass. 

Noted that you agreed with me that there are neo Nazi groups across Europe including Ukraine. 

The neo Nazi Azov Battallion and Aidar Battalion could not have existed or armed without Zelensky's knowledge. In fact, both of these batallions were used by Zelensky's goverment to kill many ethnic Russians in Donbass. 

(05-03-2022, 02:04 PM)simpleman Wrote:  NBC quoted him saying "there are no Nazis in Ukraine" 

FBI....

[Image: Screenshot-20220305-143018.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20220305-143238.jpg]

[Image: bandera1-1611668809.png]

Statues of Stepan Bandera have been showing up all over Ukraine since 2014.

Stepan Bandera - Nazi collaborator who fought along Hitler's Wolfsangel 12th SS Panzer Division 

You glorify this Nazi collaborator right in front of Russia who lost 20 million people fighting Nazi atrocities. 

You must be fcuking crazy to provoke the Russians.

Putin is not a simple man, some people say he is the richest man on earth.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

u believe or i believe pakay?
all no pakay
in sg what bala believes then pakay

we talk in sg to sgtalk also no pakay

(05-03-2022, 02:49 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Putin is not a simple man, some people say he is the richest man on earth.

Because of Ukraine invasion I took some time to study what kind of background he has.

I don't think he has any specific philosophy or guiding principles.

He is guides by mostly his desire to expand power and control...and he is willing to do anything so long as he can get away with it. Killing people or human lives is not of any concern to him so long as he does not have face any consequences. 

Dropping a bomb to kill everyone in Kiev  it is not the lives lost that will stop him but how he will be punished. However I believes he will kill for a purpose not out of evil ...either for cover up or to silence.  There is not limit to the actions he will undertake to achieve his goals. 

His conflict with the west is not due to geopolitics alone but the western govt has been trying to remove him from office for some time.

(05-03-2022, 03:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Because of Ukraine invasion I took some time to study what kind of background he has.

He is guides by mostly his desire to expand power and control...and he is willing to do anything so long as he can get away with it. Killing people or human lives is not of any concern to him so long as he does not have face any consequences. 

Dropping a bomb to kill everyone in Kiev  it is not the lives lost that will stop him but how he will be punished. However I believes he will kill for a purpose not out of evil ...either for cover up or to silence.  There is not limit to the actions he will undertake to achieve his goals. 

His conflict with the west is not due to geopolitics alone but the western govt has been trying to remove him from office for some time.

Putin demonisation in full swing

"Propaganda:
 information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view" 

[Image: Puti-is-smart.jpg]

(05-03-2022, 03:27 PM)simpleman Wrote:  Putin demonisation in full swing

"Propaganda:
 information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view" 

Putin as a dictator is most dependent on propagandan6and info warfare.

(05-03-2022, 03:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Putin as a dictator is most dependent on propagandan6and info warfare.

So do his detractors 

Do yourself a favour to quit being biased. Its off-putting.

(05-03-2022, 03:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Because of Ukraine invasion I took some time to study what kind of background he has.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Vla...n-the-West

(05-03-2022, 03:28 PM)Dan Wrote:  [Image: Puti-is-smart.jpg]

Can ask trump again. The 2 dollars worth is out dated.

(05-03-2022, 01:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Ukraine denuclearised and disarm all their nuclear weapons.

Russia kept 6000 nuclear warheads.

For Russia to say it needs to invade because of threats from Ukraine is not credible.

The trule reason is Russia wants to expand its sphere of influence. One by one former Soviet staates joim EU and NATO....and Russia loses it influence 

Because invasion cannot be justified by Russia's expansionist ambition, Putin invented reasons like De-nazification, freeing the Ukrainian people (do the Ukrainian people want be 'freed' by Putin?) and saying Russia is threatened by Zalensky govt.

Basically Putin is not happy with Zalensky govt turning westwards causing Russia to lose its influence over Ukraine so he invaded....but that is not a legitimate reason for invading a country.

Hopefully this episode leads to his downfall and the world and Russia is better off with his Kleptocratic rule.

You can see so clearly what's behind all these which so many members here can't.

(07-03-2022, 12:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You can see so clearly what's behind all these which so many members here can't.

On further research over the weekend I am even clearer now.

Problem is we are all finding a "rational" reason for Putin's invasion. Its like someone make a wrong turn and we assume he is smart and has a reason to do so.

After pouring through much research material over week end my conclusion is Putin runs a Kleptocracy and having a democracy at its door step will cause internal problem.
Giving Putin an expansionist ambitions is giving him too much credit 

He is basically insecure with so many autocrats toppled jin recent years. So he decided to act but likely he miscalculated and gives the west a golden opportunity to take him down.

I am quite convinced of the above. The next few weeks will prove it.