Putin loses 15th Commander as Russia suffers worst top brass death since World War 2

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18032566/p...on-russia/

[Image: colonelteaser.jpg?w=620]Colonel Alexei Sharov is the latest top Russian officer to die in Ukraine

Sharov was commander of the 810th Guards Separate Order of Zhukov Brigade of Russia's marine corps.

He was killed Mariupol, where more than 200,000 people are trapped in the southern Ukrainian city.

The city is being laid to waste by Vladimir Putin’s besieging forces, who are battling fierce Ukrainian resistance.

Sharov's death was revealed by Ukrainian army officer Anatoliy Stefan on his social media accounts.

(23-03-2022, 10:38 AM)way Wrote:  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18032566/p...on-russia/

[Image: colonelteaser.jpg?w=620]Colonel Alexei Sharov is the latest top Russian officer to die in Ukraine

Good riddance

ALL the commanders lost and buried by saliva of TS together with 呆蛙 1450 and Falun Gong Cult members!  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Fake news from Western MSM everyday  Big Grin

(23-03-2022, 11:11 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  ALL the commanders lost and buried by saliva of TS together with 呆蛙 1450 and Falun Gong Cult members!

Rotfl Clapping

Smile

Now we know why Putin wanted the war... He was sick of paying pension and salary of the warlords... So started a war and send all the old guys to die in the front line... Lol

got commander shot death, also has commander kena sack due tobad result, too many russian army died.
with russian army weapons & food supply cut off, can seemore casualty next few days.
Russia is a very corrupted country, norm in communist country, US should pay hefty sum to army general to arrest putin.

俄羅斯國防部長紹伊古:把第六集團軍司令撤職了,該軍損失慘重達兩千多人

烏克蘭🇺🇦加把勁兒,即將迎來勝利✌️,普京有可能被他的親信出賣,性命難保

(23-03-2022, 10:38 AM)way Wrote:  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18032566/p...on-russia/

Why is the death of a Colonel the worst "Top Brass"?

Are you saying a Colonel is ranked higher than a General?

(23-03-2022, 11:25 AM)simpleman Wrote:  Why is the death of a Colonel the worst "Top Brass"?

Are you saying a Colonel is ranked higher than a General?

Why is every Russian commander who died in the frontlines a Top this and Top that?

Actually I don't believe the news be it mainstream or alternatives one come to War reports.

Partly even so call got " reporters LIVE report at war scene " how many ? who are they? even yes they still alive? who dare to report , record LIVE while there is a war right in front. More likely you get killed

we are lucky. ours are all paper generals.
so not easy to die like those Russians.

For those sinkie who served NS, when do we see a brigade commander at the frontline? My brigade command post normally miles behind the frontline..

Maybe Ukraine sent superman to ambush the commander.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..