Putin loses 40,000 troops as top aide defects in his crumbling inner circle

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18044701/p...s-general/

[Image: KH-GRAPHIC-RUSSIAN-LOSSES-IN-UKRAINE-mar23-2.jpg?w=620]

Putin expect a quick victory when he ordered the invasion but fierce resistance from the Ukrainians has seen a mounting death toll, with several generals and senior officers among the dead.

Russia accidentally revealed it has lost 10,000 troops, when the figure was disclosed by a pro-Kremlin newspaper.

But NATO has said that figure could be as high as 15,000 with the total losses including wounded, captured or missing up to 40,000.

The estimate is based on  figures or what Russia has revealed, either intentionally or deliberately, a NATO official has disclosed.

If the NATO estimate is correct, then the Russian losses in just under a month in Ukraine are now the same as they suffered during their ten year war in Afghanistan, which ended in 1989.
[+] 1 user Likes way's post

40,000?

I think you miss out one zero.

It should be 400,000!  Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

[Image: 4124-C6-DE-C1-D2-44-C9-9-D73-6-CBEFABF8-A07.gif]

(24-03-2022, 09:15 AM)way Wrote:  Putin loses 40Putin loses 40,000 troops as top aide defects in his crumbling inner circle,000 troops as top aide defects in his crumbling inner circle

By now, there should be no more Russian troops in Ukraine?  Thinking  Rotfl

[Image: F0-F4-F500-3-AA4-4-D05-87-D9-A56-DE113-B68-D.gif]
Massive explosion in Kiev

All these news came from Russian separatist group lah. Same like FLG news about China..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

[Image: 65741-A0-C-E3-F3-4872-910-D-4-D61-D8-E95-F01.gif]

Aiyah..............those pariahs chwee gong lampar song only lah.
[+] 2 users Like SotongOngTee's post

(28-03-2022, 06:06 PM)kokee Wrote:  russia lost till pantless, both military & economy.
It also show the world russia are total junk in weapons & army.
This war total expose of Russia & putin, totally useless, know nut & moronic.
Russian people also suffer a lot, but war not ending yet, ton more to come, all has to pay back wan.

俄羅斯🇷🇺的落後:暴露無疑,號稱世界第二軍事強國的俄羅斯🇷🇺,始終沒有制空權,處處被動挨打,烏克蘭🇺🇦越戰越勇

俄羅斯🇷🇺金融即將崩潰:最大銀行🏦已經不允許❎普通人提取現金,西方國家的制裁起作用啦,普京不得人心

俄羅斯🇷🇺人現在是過街老鼠人人喊打

as above, russia military as a whole, total junk.
almost 90% of russia missile kena shot down by Ukraine, because of their junk IC, so slow, western world most advanced IC can compute few 100x faster, just wait there & take all missile down, same to nukes if russia can fire.
In term of weapons, at least 5 generation backwards, dont talk about war information, strategy.

俄70枚導彈狂襲利沃夫 88%被攔截!俄軍王牌「第一坦克軍」傳幾乎已遭團滅

俄軍在基輔慘敗被迫撤退至白俄

(24-03-2022, 09:15 AM)way Wrote:  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18044701/p...s-general/

[Image: KH-GRAPHIC-RUSSIAN-LOSSES-IN-UKRAINE-mar23-2.jpg?w=620]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-28-22-00-10.png]

Ever heard of a scoreline of 40,000 vs 0?? Will be like Singapore soccer team vs opponent being scored 0 vs 100 goals. Laughing

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

aiya top side defects still got second top, third top aides, ... maybe thousands of them

(28-03-2022, 05:47 PM)kokee Wrote:  基輔以北被包圍的俄軍已經斷糧斷水,向當地老百姓祈求要飯,應了我之前的話,俄軍就是一群武裝乞丐,帶槍的叫花子,丟人啊

俄羅斯🇷🇺最精銳的王牌軍在烏克蘭🇺🇦第二大城哈爾科夫遭遇重大挫敗,損兵折將,丟盔棄甲,佔領區不斷收縮,兵力捉襟見肘,想從黎巴嫩🇱🇧真主黨(德魯茲民兵)招收雇傭軍每月一萬元人民幣工資

russia dont have many army now, run road, surrender, injury & died, that is why they keep hired, but all these hired are clowns & for $$ only, not to fight, only morons die for dictator.

俄羅斯🇷🇺請來的雇傭軍:都屬於雜耍🤹‍♀️演員系列,出工不出力,混飯吃的

部分俄羅斯🇷🇺軍隊已經屁滾尿流的抱頭鼠竄,逃回俄羅斯🇷🇺啦,最先進的戰鬥機也頻頻被擊落,丐幫下場。

U watching movie from Arcade machines

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-29-07-11-12.png]

And Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is directing the war from Florida
And Biden in a studio The Rita Katz studios
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-29-07-15-44.png]

In Florida he appeared STONED cocaine induced
https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...ne.mp4?_=2

And all the Transfer fund app suffer money flow the CURRENCY
u have banks on both sides of a river to direct the currents/cy the cash flow

see dat word Opportunity
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-29-07-25-36.png]

u have to get the correct definations for MONEY and Currency the cash flow the Juice

To qualify as a transfer fund app after u have nail what is money is cash flow
Note FLOW cash can be bank credits or whatever. all r derivatives of money.

(24-03-2022, 09:16 AM)way Wrote:  Putin expect a quick victory when he ordered the invasion but fierce resistance from the Ukrainians has seen a mounting death toll, with several generals and senior officers among the dead.

Russia accidentally revealed it has lost 10,000 troops, when the figure was disclosed by a pro-Kremlin newspaper.

But NATO has said that figure could be as high as 15,000 with the total losses including wounded, captured or missing up to 40,000.

The estimate is based on  figures or what Russia has revealed, either intentionally or deliberately, a NATO official has disclosed.

If the NATO estimate is correct, then the Russian losses in just under a month in Ukraine are now the same as they suffered during their ten year war in Afghanistan, which ended in 1989.

many Russians don't want to fight actually but must obey commands.