No wonder car in sg always get easily burn

Saw tv got one car mechanic claim , in sg traffic lights a lot the car stop move stop and move easily can make the car fault next cannot release heat somemore sg weather is hot thus car easily get burned and easily spoil.

Then buy EV.

(25-03-2024, 07:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Saw tv got one car mechanic claim , in sg traffic lights a lot the car stop move stop and move easily can make the car fault next cannot release heat somemore sg weather is hot thus car easily get burned and easily spoil.
What do you mean by easily get burn like a few hundred cars kena burnt every month?   Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(25-03-2024, 07:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Saw tv got one car mechanic claim , in sg traffic lights a lot the car stop move stop and move easily can make the car fault next cannot release heat somemore sg weather is hot thus car easily get burned and easily spoil.
These JHK mechanic ever went to country with summer which can hit 45-48 degree? They ever went to Middle East or Africa?

Based on their theory, cars over these area will be burning like nobody business?

So SG temperature hot can burn a car? Then the heat within the engine is hotter or the SG weather hotter? Medicorp really air on national tv such a kumlan interview?

(26-03-2024, 12:17 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  These JHK mechanic ever went to country with summer which can hit 45-48 degree? They ever went to Middle East or Africa?

Based on their theory, cars over these area will be burning like nobody business?

So SG temperature hot can burn a car? Then the heat within the engine is hotter or the SG weather hotter? Medicorp really air on national tv such a kumlan interview?

You miss one point , is Traffic Lights. SG roads are lot traffic lights. Drive a bit stop , drive again within few km stop again. Unlike other countries even those hot countries which you claim Middle east, Africa SO Big also less traffic lights. Even in their city areas I see their traffic lights distance is wide unlike SG , distance short.

(26-03-2024, 12:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You miss one point , is Traffic Lights. SG roads are lot traffic lights. Drive a bit stop , drive again within few km stop again. Unlike other countries even those hot countries which you claim Middle east, Africa SO Big also less traffic lights. Even in their city areas I see their traffic lights distance is wide unlike SG , distance short.

Try Shanghai during summer and go in to their down town. They not only have traffic light, also many cars that can keep you in the jam during peak hours for 1-2 hours.

Likewise in Bangkok and Jakarta. Don’t see cars burning.

(26-03-2024, 12:55 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Try Shanghai during summer and go in to their down town. They not only have traffic light, also many cars that can keep you in the jam during peak hours for 1-2 hours.

Likewise in Bangkok and Jakarta. Don’t see cars burning.

Their city is big. The massive traffic jam are usually at the prime areas. Look at our SG road literally every road got a lot traffic lights. Only place of course ulu places but not much in SG tactically speaking.

scare take bus and mrt lah..

coe so high , does not look like ppl scare kana burn in the pocket and body.

I think the mechanic was talking nonsense! Those cannot be the cause of car fires!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

You believe this crap. Give such a brainless comment.

The main reason is car is normally designed to be used for colder country not for hot or warmer countries lah. The manufacturers will not blame themselves for faulty design.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Becauase now the parts are usually from China....low quality

Was on PIE last Saturday and I really saw a car in big flames… scary!!

Most car burning cases are either at night or at dawn leh...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

its the continetal cars that always get burn ..

(26-03-2024, 12:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You miss one point , is Traffic Lights. SG roads are lot traffic lights. Drive a bit stop , drive again within few km stop again. Unlike other countries even those hot countries which you claim Middle east, Africa SO Big also less traffic lights. Even in their city areas I see their traffic lights distance is wide unlike SG , distance short.

Not sure if you have driven in the US. Driving from suburbs to cities to work and being jammed on the highways during the hot summer can take 2 hours or more. And their summers can be really hot, as in 40C+ type of hot

Your mechanic must driving an air-cooled 930 era Porsche 911 Turbo.

Most of us commoner peasants drive cheapo Jap cars with commoner water-cooled engines with radiator, fan and hoses. Ya, I know we low class peepur lah.

That is why need to park under tree or shady area 
Or else backside will get burnt

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(26-03-2024, 07:54 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Becauase now the parts are usually from China....low quality

Because your brain short circuit

Smile