where can buy LULULEMON clothings in spore ?

i come across this brand viewing u tube on  a hk stock investors prasiing this brand of clothings n now all her wears are of this brand,must buy some for  trial

(30-04-2022, 02:25 PM)talky Wrote:  i come across this brand viewing u tube on  a hk stock investors prasiing this brand of clothings n now all her wears are of this brand,must buy some for  trial
Sounds like brand for women's dressing. You woman ah?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(30-04-2022, 02:36 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Sounds like brand for women's dressing. You woman ah?...... Thinking

no, not only for women as she even bot for her hubby.both like the matl

Things not cheap. I only buy from Uniqlo  Blush

Anyway I bought a mini backpack from this brand not long ago for outdoor activities. I find this trendy looking bag is light and roomy.

(30-04-2022, 02:25 PM)talky Wrote:  i come across this brand viewing u tube on  a hk stock investors prasiing this brand of clothings n now all her wears are of this brand,must buy some for  trial

A pair of socks cost $25, will you buy? Rotfl

Once you start to perspire, you will smell like flower.

[Image: 940-AE7-FA-3-D70-4275-A6-B2-51-FB394-D2697.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

ION upstairs got one store

Women who Buy Luluemon are normally not excercising type…

Those who have gone for frequent exercising will know what I mean.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This brand exists since many years ago leh. Last time famous as a yoga wear.