Ukraine crisis has clouded S'pore's economic outlook, inflationary pressures to rise

Interesting to see Fed decision coming meeting.

(01-03-2022, 08:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You kaki kong kaki song ah?  ORD as major?  My grandmother ORD as BG hor.

And I will say this again, nobody is interested in how many shophouses you have in Ipoh.

See lah, talk cock like sing song

Grandma is BG? Yeah, BIG GOON, correct?

(01-03-2022, 08:37 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Ukraine crisis has clouded S'pore's economic outlook, inflationary pressures to rise: Gan Kim Yong

It good to disrupt PAP's progress once in a while. Nobody could.

(01-03-2022, 10:28 PM)Dan Wrote:  It good to disrupt PAP's progress once in a while. Nobody could.

To replace PAP. the oppo must show that it can do better, and if and when voted, it will prove it.

You don't help the oppo win a GE by destroying PAP but by proving that the oppo can do better than them.

I guess people like you are not the constructive type, but destructive.  This is why you would vote for liars like RK, as long as they oppose PAP. You don't care even if you have to destroy Singapore just to get rid of PAP.

(01-03-2022, 10:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  To replace PAP. the oppo must show that it can do better, and if and when voted, it will prove it.

You don't help the oppo win a GE by destroying PAP but by proving that the oppo can do better than them.

I guess people like you are not the constructive type, but destructive.  This is why you would vote for liars like RK, as long as they oppose PAP.  You don't care even if you have to destroy Singapore just to get rid of PAP.

I vote for you if you stand in the opposition. Never mind about your standard.