Putin, the new Hitler ...repeats history...

Just like Hitler invaded Poland on pretext of national security threat. Putin does so in Ukraine.

He has no right to invade a sovereign nation with democratically elected leader.
He is free to run his fiefdom jailed Russsian journalists and opposition in his home country to remain dictator of Russia but he has no right to invade another country.

Those who support his acts are hypocrites and use rape to justify rape.

He has violated international law and potentially destabilised the world for his own megalomania.

[Image: RL06Vv0.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

these tyrants need to be taken down from power….power hungry and evil..…want to stay in power forever…wishing they were emperors and czars from ancient times.
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(26-02-2022, 09:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just like Hitler invaded Poland on pretext of national security threat. Putin does so in Ukraine.

He has no right to invade a sovereign nation with democratically elected leader.
He is free to run his fiefdom jailed Russsian journalists and opposition in his home country to remain dictator of Russia but he has no right to invade another country.

He has violated international law and potentially destabilised the world for his own megalomania.

Hitler invaded becoz Poland killed tens of thousands of German civilians in former German territories in Poland..................

(26-02-2022, 09:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just like Hitler invaded Poland on pretext of national security threat. Putin does so in Ukraine.

You are just repeating western media shit stirring blindly.

So only US has the right to invade other countries?

Might is right. It has all along been like that. Putin is doing it to protect Russia's interest. Just like US did in Afghan, Iraq, Syria, etc.

As long as he does not go beyond Ukraine, it will be safe. Western is stirring to create fear and mess things up.

Don't be a blind believer. They can always paint a negative pic out of every situation to suit their agenda.
[+] 5 users Like RichDad's post

(26-02-2022, 10:03 AM)RichDad Wrote:  You are just repeating western media shit stirring blindly.

So only US has the right to invade other countries?

Might is right. It has all along been like that. Putin is doing it to protect Russia's interest. Just like US did in Afghan, Iraq, Syria, etc.

As long as he does not go beyond Ukraine, it will be safe. Western is stirring to create fear and mess things up.

Don't be a blind believer.  They can always paint a negative pic out of every situation to suit their agenda.

US has no right to invade another country   .neither has Russia.

I condemned US and it later pulled out.

Now we are taking about Russia.

Don't use rape to justify rape...don't be a hypocrite.
If it is wrong for US to invade why is it right for Russia to do so?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Invasion of a sovereign nation is not new. We've all seen US done it many times.  Laughing

(26-02-2022, 05:24 AM)kokee Wrote:  all the commie dogs in this forum supporting russia & ccp china, they support the one started the war, slaughter civillians, invades their brother country with rubbish reasons, bully small country, why Russia dont invage US or germany?
ukraine people lost their family members life, running for their life  to other country, lost all their asset, jobs, home demolish & bomb, all these for what? nothing, all these commie here want all these to happen  to them? got morons here support these dogs here? they spamlies & BShere day & night to brainwash brainless to warship ccp china & communist.
these communist just steal, invade, use nuclear to rob & ransom, core evil of the world.
war, any good?

乌克兰难民逃往匈牙利

乌克兰难民逃往匈牙利

乌克兰母亲带孩子逃往斯洛伐克,被迫与丈夫分离

乌克兰母亲带孩子逃往斯洛伐克,被迫与丈夫分离

俄轟炸民居

俄轟炸民居

all these commie dogs here, why dont they sell all their asset & convert to ruble to support Russia? instead all these dogs like russian, try to change all their money to USD & gold.
till it happens to them, these dogs only BS like paper trade ballessly.
Russia is too weak can only bully small & brother country like ukraine, dare to touch US or germany? my foot, germany turn off their natural gas, they bomb ukraine who did nothing to them.
SWIFT will eventually be cut off Russia, most rich russians already transfer their money to London, just confiscate all asset of russians in global financial system, give a good example to balless china.
Insiade Russian almost all cities protest & riot now, globally only china is supporting them, war needs lot of money, russia dont have, let finish of china reserved to negative, dont sacrify people life, then pay money.
US case is different, people under dictatorship cannot survive & invite US in to fight with their dictator because dictators use weapons to threaten their own people life, that is free the people & liberation. Country belong to people, not dictator.

(26-02-2022, 10:14 AM)winbig Wrote:  Invasion of a sovereign nation is not new. We've all seen US done it many times.  Laughing

Each should be condemned...not justified.

What is happening today ...I ask you?

Is the latest act that of Russia or USA?

In the past there has been many invasions committed. But it is in the past.

[Image: FA254-F70-3-D57-4726-B568-C5-C5-B8-CDB8-F2.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like CHAOS's post

[Image: c45a6ec9-b28b-4e74-9ccd-4f825c9be7c1.jpg]

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-02-2022, 10:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  US has no right to invade another country   .neither has Russia.

I condemned US and it later pulled out.

Now we are taking about Russia.

Don't use rape to justify rape...don't be a hypocrite.
If it is wrong for US to invade why is it right for Russia to do so?

There is no right or wrong in the real world. Might is right.

If there is black and white only, then there won't be a US or a Singapore or even China. We were colonised. The whites took over native America.

China was created out of forcing many warring states to unite.

Don't be so naive.
[+] 4 users Like RichDad's post

(26-02-2022, 10:20 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: FA254-F70-3-D57-4726-B568-C5-C5-B8-CDB8-F2.jpg]

Exactly. The pot calling the kettle black.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(26-02-2022, 10:26 AM)RichDad Wrote:  There is no right or wrong in the real world. Might is right.

If there is black and white only,  then there won't be a US or a Singapore or even China.  We were colonised. The whites took over native America.

China was created out of forcing many warring states to unite.

Don't be so naive.

Exactly. So many gongkia here.
[+] 3 users Like *天哥*'s post

(26-02-2022, 10:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Each should be condemned...not justified.

What is happening today ...I ask you?

Is the latest act that of Russia or USA?

In the past there has been many invasions committed. But it is in the past.

Only u are allowed to kill others, but others cannot do the same?

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-02-26-11-09-33.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Sgbuffett pretends not to know Minsk Agreements?

Because all these cuntries want to kowtow to Assmerica, which may threaten the survival of Russia
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(26-02-2022, 11:13 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Because all these cuntries want to kowtow to Assmerica, which may threaten the survival of Russia

Not may! It will definitely threaten the survival of Russia.

Russia is simply too big for Assmerica to feel comfortable as a bloody hegemonic bastard!

https://youtu.be/I5Af_Ka0auw

Those in pain in this forum ENJOY hor
[+] 1 user Likes Fleetdestroyer's post

Circulating on WhatsApp. Good read especially for sgbutt...
============

The Business of Creating War (Do we really want peace on earth?)

If you have never asked this question or have been asking this question but somehow can't conceptualise the answer. Please read on.

Today late morning my wife told me, war had started in Ukraine, Putin had ordered special military operations in Ukraine. It did not come as a surprise to me but my first reaction was, 'Which news network reported it? Can we trust them?' It appeared that all new outlets were reporting on it. It was hot.

The reaction from Europe and US was swift. They would impose more sanctions and stop the certification of the already built second pipeline from Russia to Europe which will enable Russia to supply 80% of European total energy needs. As it is, Russia is already supplying 40% of European energy demand.

The question must be asked why Putin would act in such a way to incur such a economic hit just to protect the sovereignty of two small regions of Donetsk and Luhansk which has a total population of 2.7 million people combined. And why would Europe forgo 40% of its guaranteed, relatively cheap energy supply to risk energy supply shortages and higher cost? It doesn't make sense. After all Ukraine, Donetsk and Luhansk are not part of EU or NATO. Something else must be going on here.

That something else started with the collapse of the former Soviet Union in the early nineties and resulted in America being the only super power dominating everything and anything that happens on planet earth. The only possible rival to their power would be the European Union and a revived Russia if given the chance.

And this must never be allowed to happen from the American viewpoint. Why share if you can take everything without any restraint or suffer any consequence for your actions. At the time China was poor, weak, and backward. Surely the Americans can handle them all.

_Putin after taking over the presidency did personally ask Clinton for Russia to join NATO in the mid nineties. He was flatly refused._ Again why let the Americans' total control in NATO be diluted by a member such as Russia? Not only that *in the next two decades America has recruited 13 ex-Soviet allies to join NATO and deploy strategic offensive weapons closer and closer to the Russian border* .

*For America to maintain its total dominance in Europe, two things must happen. Europe must not rise above America and Russia must never be allowed to join Europe to recover as a super power* ever again.

The Europeans are not stupid, they created the Euro dollar in 1 Jan 1999 to challenge the US dollar. Knowing the significance of such a challenge from Europe, In March 1998 the Americans dragged NATO into the War in Kosovo which ended in June 1999. The timing was perfect, *because of the war, funds were flowing from Europe to Wall Street* as the Euro dollar kick started right in the middle of a European War. Wall Street won hands down. The Euro dollar did not have its expected impact.

This world does not want peace, or at least the Americans don't want it. In fact they were so powerful then *they actually bombed the Chinese embassy in Belgrade during the war and suffered absolutely no consequence* . The Americans reigned supreme. Europe was trapped, Russia was down and China was weak. This is the order that works perfectly for the Americans.

Fast forward to today. In the past ten years Europe has been doing more and more business with Russia and China. *The Americans are not happy with the peace and prosperity these three continents are enjoying. Peace and prosperity in these regions mean less sales for US weapons (the biggest export of US industry is weapon systems)* and goodness, what if they actually surpass the Americans in global influence and power. This must not happen.

In 2014, the seed of another war was planted in Ukraine. *The democratically elected Ukrainian government was toppled by CIA. They incited riots and colour revolution and was replaced by a pro-US puppet government* . In 2019 this government put in its constitution that Ukraine will join NATO. If this happens Americans forces and weapons will be stationed right at the doorstep of Russia not far from Moscow.

*To provoke Putin even further US sanctioned against the second gas pipeline from Russia to Germany. Both Europe and Russia were pushed to the limits by Uncle Sam* . *The Americans just want war on other people's land so they can maintain their hegemony in the world* . And there are stupid enough nations like Ukraine who will buy into their twisted plot.

The only way for Putin to get some security away from the American military mad truck was to get Ukraine to revoke its constitution in joining NATO and to promise not to apply to join NATO ever. Hence he is putting the pressure on Ukraine with his latest military ops in Donetsk.

Among all the chaos, *Europe stands to lose 40% of its cheap energy supply, Russia will lose billions and billions in gas revenue, funds will flow form Europe to US* and Yes, *the Americans love wars* .

Watch out, *Taiwan will be the next Ukraine* and next target in Uncle Sam's hit list - - China. There is *no nation more evil than the United States of America* .
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(26-02-2022, 10:31 AM)kokee Wrote:  this moron, whatever reason, there is no reason to start any war, only Russia & Ukraine people suffer now.
Ukrainian run road, Russian inflation surge to sky, soon, russian bankrupt & hunger.
whole world must cut off everything with Russia, total sanction, all trade,SWIFT, all financial connection, confiscate all russian asset globally, their rich asset mainly in London, now ruble & russian stock are almost worthless.
deal with hooligan can only use hooligan way, same to all commie dogs inthis forum.

sure putin is new hitler, never use human life as business or anything.
Ukraine land link to Russia also cannot take down, taiwan with a huge taiwan straits apart by sea, with china military? LOL LOL.

Anti-War Protests In Russia Test Putin's Dictator Privilege

Anti-War Protests In Russia Test Putin's Dictator Privilege

Putin is Hitler because he attack Ukraine, Then how about US attacked Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, etc. On Iraq, US merely flashed a tube of detergents in UN assembly claiming to be Iraq's weapon of mass destruction.  Do you see any weapon of mass destruction after so many years of occupying Iraq?   

Has Putin done any holocaust? How could Putin be Hitler when he is merely fighting for Russia's national security when Ukraine is determined to invite US to install missiles at Russia's doorstep. Russia has every right for self defense. 

Please lah, sgfett, be honest with your postings and write something of facts instead of promoting a pack of lies.  

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

(26-02-2022, 09:38 PM)webinarian Wrote:  
Putin is Hitler because he attack Ukraine, Then how about US attacked Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, etc. On Iraq, US merely flashed a tube of detergents in UN assembly claiming to be Iraq's weapon of mass destruction.  Do you see any weapon of mass destruction after so many years of occupying Iraq?   

Has Putin done any holocaust? How could Putin be Hitler when he is merely fighting for Russia's national security when Ukraine is determined to invite US to install missiles at Russia's doorstep. Russia has every right for self defense. 

Please lah, sgfett, be honest with your postings and write something of facts instead of promoting a pack of lies.  

I have already condemned US and Bush and Rumfield for their heinous acts, they are war criminals that should be jailed.

But today new crimes are being committed. Two wrongs don't make one right.

Those who condemn US for Iraq are hypocrites to support Putin heinous acts.

Using rape to justify rape is wrong.

(26-02-2022, 10:14 AM)winbig Wrote:  Invasion of a sovereign nation is not new. We've all seen US done it many times.  Laughing
US........done it to many times.... Sick

https://youtu.be/ngwH6Zy5vb8

To those in pain please watch very entertaining hor
[+] 1 user Likes Fleetdestroyer's post