Putin top propagandist declares Russia offensive in the Donbas Region has failed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ndist.html

One of Putin's top propagandists has declared Russia's offensive in the Donbas region has failed as incredible pictures show the inside of the steel plant at Azovstal which has been under siege for much of the war.

Russian intelligence officer and commander Igor Girkin took to his Telegram channel to summarise the situation for Russian forces in Ukraine and said their intention was 'so obvious' that Ukraine Armed Forces have been able to resist.

Girkin, who has spoken frankly about the difficulties facing Putin's forces in recent weeks as their invasion of Ukraine drags on, shared a detailed summary of their progress, or lack thereof, on his Telegram channel, adding that the failure to make headway was not a surprise.

He wrote: 'With regret I must say that the widely advertised [...] operation to defeat the Donetsk group of the enemy has FAILED.

'In more than two weeks of fierce hostilities (which have cost both sides huge losses) only tactical successes have been reached. Not a single large locality has been liberated.'

Girkin said that perhaps some 'local tactical successes' could be achieved before a counter-offensive by Ukraine forces but said it was unlikely the Donbas region would be 'fully liberated', adding: 'It's likely the UAF will not even be pushed away from the outskirts of Donetsk. And I cannot say that this result is unexpected for me. Quite the opposite.'

[Image: 57889327-10822509-image-a-71_1652730772241.jpg]
One of Putin's top propagandists has declared Russia's offensive in the Donbas region has failed as incredible pictures show (above) the inside of the steel plant at Azovstal in Mariupol, Ukraine, which has been under siege for much of the war

Has Russia lost???  Thinking Rotfl

(17-05-2022, 10:23 AM)way Wrote:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ndist.html

One of Putin's top propagandists has declared Russia's offensive in the Donbas region has failed as incredible pictures show the inside of the steel plant at Azovstal which has been under siege for much of the war.

Russian intelligence officer and commander Igor Girkin took to his Telegram channel to summarise the situation for Russian forces in Ukraine and said their intention was 'so obvious' that Ukraine Armed Forces have been able to resist.

Girkin, who has spoken frankly about the difficulties facing Putin's forces in recent weeks as their invasion of Ukraine drags on, shared a detailed summary of their progress, or lack thereof, on his Telegram channel, adding that the failure to make headway was not a surprise.

He wrote: 'With regret I must say that the widely advertised [...] operation to defeat the Donetsk group of the enemy has FAILED.

'In more than two weeks of fierce hostilities (which have cost both sides huge losses) only tactical successes have been reached. Not a single large locality has been liberated.'

Girkin said that perhaps some 'local tactical successes' could be achieved before a counter-offensive by Ukraine forces but said it was unlikely the Donbas region would be 'fully liberated', adding: 'It's likely the UAF will not even be pushed away from the outskirts of Donetsk. And I cannot say that this result is unexpected for me. Quite the opposite.'

Please declare Ukraine the WINNER !!!

Now..

Smile