Qns : why Shan & Vivi want to rent black & white hse?

What happened to their own HSE?
[+] 3 users Like Bigiron's post

(27-06-2023, 07:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  What happened to their own HSE?

What they do with their own house or "what happened to it" is none of your business. It's their private life and you should learn to respect other people's privacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(27-06-2023, 07:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What she do with her own house or "what happened to it" is none of your business. It's her private life and you should learn to respect other people's privacy. How many times my mother got fark in geylang in one night is also none of your businesss!

Laughing Laughing
[+] 4 users Like Observer's post

(27-06-2023, 07:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What they do with their own house or "what happened to it" is none of your business. It's their private life and you should learn to respect other people's privacy.
Are you for real?

We pay their salaries and we at least sud know the whereabouts and extent of their assets because we hate corruption
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

Public figures like fook mee hard hv not much privacy, even eating wanton mee aso kena kajiao by old man
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Bhwahahahahaaaaa......

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Qns-why-Shan-V...#pid639627

One point for Observer
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post

(27-06-2023, 08:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Are you for real?

We pay their salaries and we at least sud know the whereabouts and extent of their assets because we hate corruption

So the boss of the company you work for has the right to know about your private life, how many watches you bought, is it a Seiko or a Rolex since your watches must be bought with the salary he paid you?

(27-06-2023, 08:13 PM)Dan Wrote:  Bhwahahahahaaaaa......

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Qns-why-Shan-V...#pid639627

One point for Observer

You mean for lvlrsSTI?  Rotfl

(27-06-2023, 08:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You mean for lvlrsSTI?  Rotfl

Which one makes your heart more painful?
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

Wanton noodles is a Cantonese dish.

Speak Cantonese if you want to refer to this dish. It's wanton min, and not wanton mee.

Likewise, you say char kway teow, you don't say chow kwei tiew unless you are talking about home made Cantonese style of frying kwei tiew.

July, we will know lah…. Rotfl
Must do 100% check on their laundry.
连老天爷都看不下去,都要摆他们一道。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Your botak head looks a han's head, why dun you speak/write in han?

(27-06-2023, 07:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What they do with their own house or "what happened to it" is none of your business. It's their private life and you should learn to respect other people's privacy.

Dont make me laugh lah.
讲到TMD高大尚。
Now still got privacy meh, you dont know who is the joker who want to install 200k cams in Sg?

Do you think Sg is still a safe country after installing so many cameras.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-06-2023, 08:30 PM)Dan Wrote:  Which one makes your heart more painful?

Neither.  

lvlrsSTI is well known to be a troll in the old SgTalk who created multiple clones.  Not one, not two, not three but lots of clones.  When he's not here, he is busy creating clones.  When he's here, he trolls.

Btw, are you aware that the user id here "Casanova" is not the old SgTalk Casanova?  It's lvlrsSTI pretending to write like him.

(27-06-2023, 08:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So the boss of the company you work for has the right to know about your private life, how many watches you bought, is it a Seiko or a Rolex since your watches must be bought with the salary he paid you?

Your boss does not have the rights to know your private life ... blah blah blah
but he has the rights to investigate not only your private life, your whole family as well if you have done something wrong. Get it?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/nu...-shanmugam

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(27-06-2023, 08:43 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont me laugh lah.
讲到TMD高大尚。
Now still got privacy meh, you dont know who is the joker who want to install 200k cams in Sg?

Why are you against installing cameras?

With our low TFR and the police force not being the first choice of career for young Singaporeans, we should be thankful that we have AI now which can track criminals down faster than using human police.

Every industry is short of manpower, and that includes the police force, thanks to our low TFR.

(27-06-2023, 08:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/nu...-shanmugam

Actually, I love these.  It keeps crimes low, and I am very sure women who work the afternoon shift and return home late at night would appreciate having these cameras around.

(27-06-2023, 08:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Neither.  

lvlrsSTI is well known to be a troll in the old SgTalk who created multiple clones.  Not one, not two, not three but lots of clones.  When he's not here, he is busy creating clones.  When he's here, he trolls.

Btw, are you aware that the user id here "Casanova" is not the old SgTalk Casanova?  It's lvlrsSTI pretending to write like him.

A question which you often asked, do you have any hard evidence?

(27-06-2023, 08:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Why are you against installing cameras?

With our low TFR and the police force not being the first choice of career for young Singaporeans, we should be thankful that we have AI now which can track criminals down faster than using human police.

Every industry is short of manpower, and that includes the police force, thanks to our low TFR.

Your don’t find your comment very naive… Rotfl

We need leader who can solve problem not siam problem lah.

[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(27-06-2023, 08:44 PM)Dan Wrote:  Your boss does not have the rights to know your private life ... blah blah blah
but he has the rights to investigate not only  your private life, your whole family as well if you have done something wrong. Get it?

If I did something wrong in the company, sure, he can investigate. But if he wants to enter my house, I will tell him to fugg off.  Rolleyes

(27-06-2023, 08:50 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Your don’t find your comment very naive… Rotfl

We need leader who can solve problem not siam problem lah.

Another way to "solve" problems a word you yourself used, is to hire FTs to be mata.

But you shant be very happy to be arrested by a jhk, Burmese, Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Vietnamese. Rolleyes

(27-06-2023, 08:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If I did something wrong in the company, sure, he can investigate. But if he wants to enter my house, I will tell him to fugg off.  Rolleyes

Don't change subject lah

(27-06-2023, 08:54 PM)Dan Wrote:  Don't change subject lah

I did not change subject.

If you like it clearer for your peabrain to follow, Ministers Shan and Vivian can tell TS to fugg off, what they did to their house, whatever happened is none of his business.  Do you follow now?  Clear?   Rolleyes

(27-06-2023, 08:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:   I did not change subject.

If you like it clearer for your peabrain to follow, Ministers Shan and Vivian can tell TS to fugg off, what they did to their house, whatever happened is none of his business.  Do you follow now?  Clear?   Rolleyes

This is not the issue we were engaging

This is your question which I replied https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Qns-why-Shan-V...#pid639652

This is your question

(27-06-2023, 08:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So the boss of the company you work for has the right to know about your private life, how many watches you bought, is it a Seiko or a Rolex since your watches must be bought with the salary he paid you?

This is my answer

(27-06-2023, 08:44 PM)Dan Wrote:  Your boss does not have the rights to know your private life ... blah blah blah
but he has the rights to investigate not only your private life, your whole family as well if you have done something wrong. Get it?

(27-06-2023, 08:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Wanton noodles is a Cantonese dish.

Speak Cantonese if you want to refer to this dish.  It's wanton min, and not wanton mee.

Likewise, you say char kway teow, you don't say chow kwei tiew unless you are talking about home made Cantonese style of frying kwei tiew.

a wanton woman..............eating wanton mee..................Fook Mee..................Hard............. Cool
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

Interesting question. 👍

[Image: EMZwXKX.jpg]