RE: Data show Sinovac is a better bet that mRNA

(01-11-2021, 04:14 PM)maddog Wrote:  not true, we have sinovac, but govt refuse to release. SG ordered Sinovac, pfizer and modena around the same time

SINGAPORE: Advance purchases were made for COVID-19 vaccines, including China's Sinovac, to ensure that they can be administered in Singapore as early as possible, said the COVID-19 multi-ministry task force at a press conference on Wednesday (Mar 24).
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ses-277091

And those fake angmoh in govt are made a lot of lame excuses to discriminating all Chinese vaccines from the very beginning also
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(01-11-2021, 04:05 PM)maddog Wrote:  Singapore bet wrong Vaccine liao

Could be but they will never admit. Die die must push mRNA
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(01-11-2021, 05:50 PM)debono Wrote:  In all honestly our leaders had erred when they use Pfizer vaccine to be vaccinated to our elderly...but we cannot fault them cos China is unable to provide data to MOH... Laughing

Why cannot fault them?

Because they are your master and you asslicking them daily is it?

WHO already took Sinovac into its EUL, and other countries already using it even before or after WHO endorsed Sinovac but yet....
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(01-11-2021, 04:12 PM)debono Wrote:  In the earlier days of the pandemic, Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines were not available, thence our seniors are encouraged to be vaccinated with Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.... nudie
It was available worldwide but pappies refused to approve it. You forgot???
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(01-11-2021, 05:42 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Can't do comparison just liddat. We  still need to know the % of vaccinated population, the type of jabs used [Indon using a mix of mRNA and Sino] .
Every country will show waves of infection [even for unvaxxed countries], many pple kenna, many die, remaining survivors have antibodies and stats go down [the so called herd immunity].

“So far, Sinovac and Sinopharm have sent 215 million doses of vaccine to Indonesia,” 
80 percent of COVID-19 vaccines in Indonesia come from China

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/v...73110.html
[+] 3 users Like maddog's post

(01-11-2021, 04:53 PM)debono Wrote:  If Sinovac vaccine is available when Pfizer/Moderna vaccines are available, then why is not the Sinovac vaccine used to inject the oldies with.  That is the question we would like to know...... Thinking

I think you are really sleep walking and talking. Effects of Pfizer??

(01-11-2021, 05:53 PM)RichDad Wrote:  It was available worldwide but pappies refused to approve it. You forgot???

As I  repeat myself, Sinovac is not approved by MOH, cos China is unable to provide data on this vaccine, simple as that... Laughing

Likely ours arrogant and act smart. WHO approves, we hang on. The number of years of experience stack up in WHO is definitely more than our MOH. We don't trash the vaccine. WHO says above 60 years old, we say above 19 years old. Manufacturer never apply, we acted on it.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(01-11-2021, 05:56 PM)debono Wrote:  As I  repeat myself, Sinovac is not approved by MOH, cos China is unable to provide data on this vaccine, simple as that... Laughing

u act like a papie, not street smart at all, everything also black and white 

when we are being attacked, our garment will send an email to the invaders asking for official letter for war

there are many situations we dun need data or paper, its common sense
[+] 4 users Like maddog's post

(01-11-2021, 05:56 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I think you are really sleep walking and talking. Effects of Pfizer??

Clearly effects of too much PAP cum in all shis holes
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(01-11-2021, 05:56 PM)debono Wrote:  As I  repeat myself, Sinovac is not approved by MOH, cos China is unable to provide data on this vaccine, simple as that... Laughing

Still sleep talking?

(01-11-2021, 05:59 PM)maddog Wrote:  u act like a papie, not street smart at all, everything also black and white 

when we are being attacked, our garment will send an email to the invaders asking for official letter for war

there are many situations we dun need data or paper, its common sense

Sometimes it is futile talking to sleep talkers. He is already brainwashed, no point talking.

(01-11-2021, 05:55 PM)maddog Wrote:  “So far, Sinovac and Sinopharm have sent 215 million doses of vaccine to Indonesia,” 
80 percent of COVID-19 vaccines in Indonesia come from China

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/v...73110.html

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacif...021-07-26/

Yes, by most accounts majority of Indon jabs are non-MRNA.

See Sweden's graph. They use ang mo jabs.
https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coron...es/sweden/

Now want to take China vaccine, they say 3rd booster not counted if first 2 are MRNA vaccines...Must take 3 doses of China vaccine to
consider full vaccination ...Sigh...
Did I interpret wrongly?

Why shd we still listen to them?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...me-3-doses

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(01-11-2021, 06:43 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now want to take China vaccine, they say 3rd booster not counted if first 2 are MRNA vaccines...Must take 3 doses of China vaccine to
consider full vaccination ...Sigh...
Did I interpret wrongly?

Why shd we still listen to them?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...me-3-doses

if u want to go China, then follow their orders

but if u only want for health sake, one sinovac jab is enough since we already have mRNA jabs

Actually I pity Russia, their vaccine good, yet no one buys. Yet most russian either don't take or take mrna so they can travel or work in europe.

Now cannot bare to look.

(01-11-2021, 05:42 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Can't do comparison just liddat. We  still need to know the % of vaccinated population, the type of jabs used [Indon using a mix of mRNA and Sino] .
Every country will show waves of infection [even for unvaxxed countries], many pple kenna, many die, remaining survivors have antibodies and stats go down [the so called herd immunity].

Most Sino... but lets see some wulu country Pakistan.

TS did not know Brazil has moved to use Pfizer and other brands May 2021,. By August 21, they were having over 60% of other brands. Sinovac is only about 36.6%,  Brazil's infection came down in June after they started Pfizer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_v..._in_Brazil

[Image: Is5PDgT.png]

At the same time,  Brazil's death rate also came down correspondently.  Now below US.  Not sure how many vaccinated were dead and how many were saved before June when it was rising to the peak.

[Image: RqMLuGy.png]

Plotted charts using the following webpage
https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/202...e-bar.html

(01-11-2021, 07:33 PM)revealer Wrote:  TS did not know Brazil has moved to use Pfizer and other brands May 2021,. By August 21, they were having over 60% of other brands. Sinovac is only about 36.6%,  Brazil's infection came down in June after they started Pfizer.

It is good to know that in Brazil infections drop when they use Pfizer vaccine.... Clapping

(01-11-2021, 07:33 PM)revealer Wrote:  TS did not know Brazil has moved to use Pfizer and other brands May 2021,. By August 21, they were having over 60% of other brands. Sinovac is only about 36.6%,  Brazil's infection came down in June after they started Pfizer.

But that could be because many (or most?) of the people already got natural immunity from Sinovac. So when Pfizer came in, the Pfizer Vaxxed people couldn't so as much damage as in SG where a much smaller % took Sinovac. It looked like a mixed vacc environment is better protected than solely mRNA vacc.

If not, how do you explain SG's situation?

but your chart tells me different story.

[Image: story.jpg]

May to Jun assume. Start and End.   1 month for 2 shots. 
Cannot be Pfizer gong lao, as it is too low to affect then. See the green colour. so little can protect millions?
yellow and orange takes majority then. 

Then I believe is people don't believe in their small trump president no vaccine concept then, started to keep distance etc.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/2...e-indicted
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

(01-11-2021, 08:09 PM)RichDad Wrote:  But that could be because many (or most?) of the people already got natural immunity from Sinovac. So when Pfizer came in, the Pfizer Vaxxed people couldn't so as much damage as in SG where a much smaller % took Sinovac. It looked like a mixed vacc environment is better protected than solely mRNA vacc.

No need to look at all these silly data

The truth is on the ground

If Pfizer and Moderna work as is told to us, we no need so many flip prata patterns liao

And hiding data by MOH, keep changing its format to hide data, to fit a certain narrative

While other countries agencies keep disclosing more and more data, MOH does the reverse, making things vague and murky

So, you got your answer....mRNA is ineffective against Covid variants, simpur as that!
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

It's still not too late, pls go n check other countries ' approach to bringing the infection n death cases down...N b humble to learn from them.
pls dont look down on these developed, developing 3rd world countries n all mooslim nations .

It's unconceivable dat a rich developed country is doing so badly...scary n nightmare to see >3K cases everyday n death keeps going up! We r so small, tiny , puny peesai of a red dot. N yet no eye see.

I just want the death n infection rates to come down ...'dont care whether cat is white or black, as long as it catches mice!' No more discrimination , b humble , throw away all the titles, PHD n dont look down on other vacs, morons!

It is scary to see nowadays news and information are twist and turn on both sides that people no longer trust anybody.

(01-11-2021, 09:02 PM)dynamite Wrote:  It is scary to see nowadays news and information are twist and turn on both sides that people no longer trust anybody.

It is best that forum members here verify news before posting in this forum..... Laughing

(01-11-2021, 08:09 PM)RichDad Wrote:  But that could be because many (or most?) of the people already got natural immunity from Sinovac. So when Pfizer came in, the Pfizer Vaxxed people couldn't so as much damage as in SG where a much smaller % took Sinovac. It looked like a mixed vacc environment is better protected than solely mRNA vacc.

Since you asked,  I will give an ear-full of information.

Singapore presently has better death rates than many other European countries.  Singapore has also a lower infection rate than similar-sized countries in Europe, like Lithuania,  Croatia, and Slovakia. 

[Image: 6Pekk8V.png]

Bet many people are still mong-char-char about why Singapore Government high infection number >5,000 recently,  yet unlike Malaysia,  which has their hospitals overloaded and more than 350 people "brought-in-dead (BID)"  i when Malaysia only has over 6,000 infections n June.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...f-patients

If one is more observant,  one will notice that Singapore has managed to get more than 5,000 infections,  after cutting down PCR testings by half and conducting no mass testings.   Many of the people infected were either having no symptoms or mild ones.  Need only to isolate and rest at home. Please don't tell me these people having no symptoms or mild symptoms,   suddenly realise they needed PCR testing,  willingly walking into clinics or testing stations,  lining up for hours,   to have their testing taken?    

Also,  Singapore has no "brought-in-dead (BID)" like Malaysia,  public hospitals with only about 200 ICU beds and never get overloaded...plus many other "miracles"... Do you know how do they do it?

I think and I agree with this blogger who has a point.  The answer is straightforward and simple,  Singapore implemented ART Testing in Sept and extend the scheme to residentials 1 October.

The trouble with Antigen testing is that it will push up infection rate because more testing will be done at less than a quarter of the PCR testing cost.  Countries like Cyprus used to have very high infection and testing rates when they started to use Antigen back in early 2021.  They now enjoy a very low infection rate.   It was so successful to flush out "Covid Silent Spreader" that they have stopped giving out free Antigen from August.    Singapore is presently going through what Cyprus has gone through,  flushing out the "Covid Silent Spreaders" and having seen a great increase in infection rate as a result.  

I have also checked that Lithuania,  Croatia, and Slovakia used ART testing much earlier than Singapore.  They are too going through the same experiences.

The blogger's article
https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/202...se-in.html

(01-11-2021, 10:45 PM)revealer Wrote:  Since you asked,  I will give an ear-full of information.

Singapore presently has better death rates than many other European countries.  Singapore has also a lower infection rate than similar-sized countries in Europe, like Lithuania,  Croatia, and Slovakia. 

[Image: 6Pekk8V.png]

Bet many people are still mong-char-char about why Singapore Government high infection number >5,000 recently,  yet unlike Malaysia,  which has their hospitals overloaded and more than 350 people "brought-in-dead (BID)"  i when Malaysia only has over 6,000 infections n June.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...f-patients

If one is more observant,  one will notice that Singapore has managed to get more than 5,000 infections,  after cutting down PCR testings by half and conducting no mass testings.   Many of the people infected were either having no symptoms or mild ones.  Need only to isolate and rest at home. Please don't tell me these people having no symptoms or mild symptoms,   suddenly realise they needed PCR testing,  willingly walking into clinics or testing stations,  lining up for hours,   to have their testing taken?    

Also,  Singapore has no "brought-in-dead (BID)" like Malaysia,  public hospitals with only about 200 ICU beds and never get overloaded...plus many other "miracles"... Do you know how do they do it?

I think and I agree with this blogger who has a point.  The answer is straightforward and simple,  Singapore implemented ART Testing in Sept and extend the scheme to residentials 1 October.

The trouble with Antigen testing is that it will push up infection rate because more testing will be done at less than a quarter of the PCR testing cost.  Countries like Cyprus used to have very high infection and testing rates when they started to use Antigen back in early 2021.  They now enjoy a very low infection rate.   It was so successful to flush out "Covid Silent Spreader" that they have stopped giving out free Antigen from August.    Singapore is presently going through what Cyprus has gone through,  flushing out the "Covid Silent Spreaders" and having seen a great increase in infection rate as a result.  

I have also checked that Lithuania,  Croatia, and Slovakia used ART testing much earlier than Singapore.  They are too going through the same experiences.

The blogger's article
https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/202...se-in.html

So, what is your main point? Can we have something to bite into?

I just need you to explain the situation in Hong Kong and compare it with Singapore

The rest are fluff

(01-11-2021, 11:06 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So, what is your main point? Can we have something to bite into?

I just need you to explain the situation in Hong Kong and compare it with Singapore

The rest are fluff
You did not know Hong Kong is using a "zero tolerant policy" like China whereas Singapore is using a "living with Covid Policy'  like many western countries?

(01-11-2021, 11:20 PM)revealer Wrote:  You did not know Hong Kong is using a "zero tolerant policy" like China whereas Singapore is using a "living with Covid Policy'  like many western countries?

Ok, that's all I need to know, which I already do

Living with Covid strategy is a euphemism to Die with Covid

Simpur as that, doom to fail!