RIP:: 11-yo twins found dead at Greenridge Crescent playground. Father arreste

In sg context, unnatural death usually is suicide..

Smile

(22-01-2022, 03:59 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why cannot speculate ah?

I don't see why cannot
Show some respect to the family.

Murder case

Looks like the couple is An Ang mo with a Local girl ? Obviously the girl is Chinese
CH 8 news site got put one short video they doing prayers

https://www.facebook.com/8worldnews/post...95?__cft__

(22-01-2022, 05:19 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Show some respect to the family.

Respect is the obstacle of finding the truths, just like 911 WTC

The deceased's sister showing you her middle finger

[Image: 09wVImU.jpg]

(22-01-2022, 04:26 PM)guffaw Wrote:  No external wounds can also be classified unnatural. They are 11 years old, both died together, cannot be natural. Also, external cause and external wound are different.

Good analysis. However there have been beri rare recorded cases of twins dying within min of each other from natural causes. But iz beri rare for the young lah.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

Watch this video, it tells a lot if you have a keen eye!

https://twitter.com/gayaCNA/status/14848...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

(22-01-2022, 05:19 PM)Niubee Wrote:  In sg context, unnatural death usually is suicide..
In this context, the dead twins are only 11-years-old, many more good years to go, why would they want to commit suicide.....?

(22-01-2022, 05:53 PM)debono Wrote:  In this context, the dead twins are only 11-years-old, many more good years to go, why would they want to commit suicide.....?
There are many reasons but what matters is outcome.

Smile

(22-01-2022, 05:15 PM)toothpick Wrote:  ….发生惊人命案

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singapore...22-1235523

My Chinese is not very good so use translator 

An astonishing murder occurred in a private residential area in the upper section of Bukit Timah Road. Yesterday (January 21) evening, the bodies of a pair of 11-year-old twins were found in a ditch near the playground in the private residential area. The police sent people to the scene for two consecutive days to investigate, and the residents of the local community were shocked. !
The murder happened at about 7pm yesterday evening in the private residential area of Greenridge Crescent in the upper section of Bukit Timah, adjacent to Clementi Park.
According to the "Shin Min Daily", the police found the bodies of two boys next to a ditch in the playground.
After the incident, a large number of police officers arrived at the scene yesterday evening to investigate. Mr. Mo (75 years old, retired), a nearby resident, said that he exercised on the nearby grass almost every day. The police asked him if he saw anything unusual from 4 to 6 o'clock yesterday evening. "I usually come at noon, and I don't know what happened."
But seeing the police in such a big battle, he knew it was not easy. Many residents also talked about this and did not know what happened, but they were shocked when it was reported that the bodies of two boys had been found.
A number of Gu Jia police were dispatched
Authorities also dispatched a number of Kouga police officers to wander the grass near the ditch this morning, looking for important clues.

The reporter visited the scene this afternoon and found that more than 10 police officers were present for investigation, of which 6 were Kouga police officers.
A resident, who asked not to be named, said he saw two police cars arriving at the scene around 10 a.m. this morning. Authorities sent people to the scene for two consecutive days to investigate, and it is believed that more clues need to be found in the case.
The father of the deceased calls the police
The father of the two boys lodged a complaint.
A police spokesman said that at 6.25pm yesterday, a man called for help from a playground near Emerald Hill Bend.
When police arrived, the man's two 11-year-old sons were lying motionless near the playground. Paramedics arrived and pronounced the two boys dead at the scene.
Police have classified the case as an unnatural death and the investigation is still ongoing.
For the full report, please read the January 22, 2022 issue of Shin Min Daily News.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Chinese paper reported as murder.

The police going after the killer.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-01-2022, 06:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Chinese paper reported as murder.

The police going after the killer.
This is shocking. There must be some hatred and killer want to seek revenge. Heard they are twins. Really very sad why they harmed the kids. They must hunt down the killer and hanged him upside down.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

The walking leg belongs to who?

Seems like the father not around during prayers

(22-01-2022, 06:23 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Seems like the father not around during prayers

That is what someone felt.

(22-01-2022, 06:16 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This is shocking. There must be some hatred and killer want to seek revenge. Heard they are twins. Really very sad why they harmed the kids. They must hunt down the killer and hanged him upside down.
If it is murder, the murder must be caught, and given life sentence or go to the gallows......

Ghost haunted.

(22-01-2022, 06:35 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Ghost haunted.

Was there other murder cases in this area......?

"妇女告诉他,她是两名死者妈妈的朋友。“她告诉我她朋友的双胞胎过世了,他们正在寻找孩子的爸爸。"

they're looking for the father of thr children
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Reminds me of this mysterious case.

https://www.asiaone.com/News/The+New+Pap...67063.html

Is true, just now i saw news update Police is looking for a " male suspect "

https://fb.watch/aHDezhj-iJ/

(22-01-2022, 06:28 PM)debono Wrote:  If it is murder, the murder must be caught, and given life sentence or go to the gallow......
This is very tragic.  My deepest condolences to the boys' parents.  The authorities must hunt down the killer quick and fast.  Don't let the killer got
the opportunities to escape away from Singapore.

(22-01-2022, 05:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Respect is the obstacle of finding the truths, just like 911 WTC

The deceased's sister showing you her middle finger

[Image: 09wVImU.jpg]

If that is the dad, this picture looks very odd to me.

1. You found out your twins dead, you still carrying stuff to the crime scene?

2. I would expect the father to find his way down to the sons in the drain, not clean and nice above doing statements?
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(22-01-2022, 07:39 PM)Sticw Wrote:  If that is the dad, this picture looks very odd to me.

2. I would expect the father to find his way down to the sons in the drain, not clean and nice above doing statements?

I think that's the 2nd day lah. This news already 2 days old.

(22-01-2022, 07:39 PM)Sticw Wrote:  If that is the dad, this picture looks very odd to me.

After I FARK Debono....he dare not come and agree with u. Laughing

The look out message is real. The despatcher from Strides needs to be suspended and sent for English lessons. "POLICE" also spelled wrong. Siblei jialat.

https://mothership.sg/2022/01/police-loo...idge-boys/

No, not the parents, only the friend or relative and the older sister

In such situations, the parents typically do not present, even at the wake

But you watch the video, the sister is really showing her middle finger to whoever is behind them

[Image: 95CGOC4.png]