Ukraine is model for Taiwan defense should China invade -U.S. official

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/ukra...022-03-10/

Peace no war
War only citizens and soldiers get killed

(14-03-2022, 08:00 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.reuters.com/world/china/ukra...022-03-10/

It means the U.S. wants Taiwan defend its own island, the U.S. will only provide weapons but no troops will be sent to Taiwan. What a big disappointment for Tsai Ing Wen.

it's a very clear hint to tw, ydyb

(14-03-2022, 08:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  It means the U.S. wants Taiwan defend its own island, the U.S. will only provide weapons but no troops will be sent to Taiwan. What a big disappointment for Tsai Ing Wen.

Yes and no. Yes it is a disappointment for the DPP party because for many years they have been telling the Taiwanese that US will come to help should they be invaded by China. 

No, is because all these news did not reach to the southern part of Taiwan. Because many medias masquerade by the pan green media will cover up the negative reports, while those pan blue medias (which by the way left with two) will try to show that DPP were lying. But the sure difference in number of medias limited the outreach.

Much like those American supporters here who keep claiming the opposing views are from commies. But when the opposing views show the American being the evil one, few more other news will distort the main negative reports on the American. 

Luckily many Taiwanese are gradually beginning to doubt the DPP administration here, especially when the nuclear contaminated food from Japan and the ractopamine pork from US are being imported into Taiwan. And the fruits that were banned by China, many Taiwanese has come to realise that DPP has lied to them.

So things will surface eventually, just a matter of time.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

But Taiwan don't even have conscription.. Everyone try to avoid their simplified version of NS..

Even in recent news on their so called reservist, they are doing 5km to 21km march, with only SBO and rifle..

I was like wtf.. What happened to the personal full pack, plus those heavier weapons like 84, GPMG.. No need to bring?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(14-03-2022, 08:00 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.reuters.com/world/china/ukra...022-03-10/

Evil empire disunited shite of assmericunt … always wanna instigate war …. instead of asking Fatty Xi & Veggie English sit down and peace talk and reunite the family …. instead evil Assmericunt want them to fight ……. bad karma will fall on the land of evilness Assmericunt

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(14-03-2022, 10:23 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  But Taiwan don't even have conscription.. Everyone try to avoid their simplified version of NS..

Even in recent news on their so called reservist, they are doing 5km to 21km march, with only SBO and rifle..

I was like wtf.. What happened to the personal full pack, plus those heavier weapons like 84, GPMG.. No need to bring?

Ya in todays 中天news channel, not sure if I heard correctly, they were saying their 4mos NS, if their rifle IA IA, they have some specialized personnel come and check clear for them??!!??
How can soldiers not know how to clear IA??!!

I was in Taiwan many donkeys years ago for Exercise Starlight Big Grin

I saw Taiwan soldiers bashing up the hill without ammo but using whistle as ammo.

End of day, i learnt that the store men and logistic people has to carry breakfast(fresh milk and hot meal) uphill to give to all the soldiers.. Laughing

So welfare.... Chao Ah Gua Pengz..... Laughing

Their Marines and Navy Seal alike are not bad but ordinary soldiers.... cannot make it lah Laughing

Smile

You think US marines have the chance to land in Taiwan in event of war in Taiwan?????

The whole SCS is controlled by China

SG PAP is stupig to be home to the US fleet

The 1st country to get a missile from China will be SG!!!!!!

Just wait, I already mention China is waiting the " right moment , " right time " on taiwan.

I feel they are monitor how the Russia war current for sure, study etc than see after war how Russia face the world etc.
THAN China perhaps will strike who knows, remember Xi wanna make a legancy himself, people already think he is like " chairman mao "

This is sensitive
In the new US unincorporated
and Putin national reserves are 'stuffs'
Taiwan will go Home to China
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

China giving hint
311 the date naZi nuked tsunami melted Fukushima nuclear plants
13 was the Great RV
14 she materialises
13 jets
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-15-03-13-26.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

look at above all the moronic comie dogs here, wet dream & lies here 7/24, Russia land link to Ukraine, Russia invade for so long achieve nothing, taiwan & china huge straits in between plus US & global support, china 72 yrs also balless to attack, now? my foot.
china & xi still has balls to invade taiwan? LOL LOL. today alreday no balls to act blurred that Russia did not request for china army & weapons.
yesterday Biden sign a new law, no more recognised 1 china policy, taiwan is not part of china. China today dare not even fark, balls alreday drop to floor, so scared of sanction by US. Next taiwan will announce independent with full support from US, china will invade? my foot, Russia invade Ukraine, china invades taiwan, now? like little kitten.
Today china stock globally kena wash till clean clean,much more to come, swee & song!!! This indicate all the sanction on Russia, next will be china, who bother or care of china & russia now.
all these moronic comie dogs here, know nut, use all the cmmunist source of lies to brainwash brainless here 7/24.

拜登簽新法案、一中原則唔見咗、台灣不是中國

kokokee still wet dreaming daddy biden aka 白等 would come to help ah?

gay panda still dreaming of getting golden showers from winnie Laughing

(15-03-2022, 08:07 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  gay panda still dreaming of getting golden showers from winnie Laughing

[Image: 20220127-172535.jpg]

how cum syonan dun take up higher ses jobs like translator/interpreter? only able to sell bs for daddy to 打炮?  nudie

China indeed is very scared of losing taiwan..but how to fight chinese against chinese, relatives agsinst relatives albeit with dirty cowboy japs instigation ...? Painful, full of tears n sorrows like ucrane will ensue.

Tink , war will come to koreas first n v soon with this new president already talking of pre emptive strikes against fatty kim

nudie

Ai lye liao Taiwan tan sie  Laughing Laughing