What if TikTok CEO no affiliction with CCP but PAP?

How har ? Got any affilictions with PAP boh ? 

Ord captain. Even nsf officer ord only is  LTA only?
Just curious

Firstly, is affiliation, not affliction.

Secondly, usually officers will ORD as captains. ORD as full LTA (two bar) is less common and usually for officers with records that are deemed less "good".

No way to ORD as purely a 2LT (1 bar). You commission already 2LT. Must be some special kind of basket case to have totally zero promotion during 2 years NSF term, no matter if man or officer or WOSPEC.

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(24-03-2023, 08:15 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Firstly, is affiliation, not affliction.

Secondly, usually officers will ORD as captains. ORD as full LTA (two bar) is less common and usually for officers with records that are deemed less "good".

No way to ORD as purely a 2LT (1 bar). You commission already 2LT. Must be some special kind of basket case to have totally zero promotion during 2 years NSF term, no matter if man or officer or WOSPEC.

Sorry my mistake. For the rank and words shall be affiliation... I was wondering why because got news say when he ord rank is CPT Liao. 

From my memory mostly nsf officer ord only LTA won't be cpt. And only ba couple of fews ICT then promote to CPT