COE systems needs a update ? CNA discuss...

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...te-3936056

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

My view is COE is a system that works well so we dont need a revamp.

However there are is disabled , caregivers for disabled family members ....and those who care for elderly family members who need a car ...the govt should address this there are people who truly need a car but cannot afford one due to COE.

The rest can always switch to taking bus ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-12-2023, 02:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My view is COE is a system that works well so we dont need a revamp.

However there are is disabled , caregivers for disabled family members ....and those who care for elderly family members who need a car ...the govt should address this there are people who truly need a car but cannot afford one due to COE.

The rest can always switch to taking bus ....

You do not drive and don’t own a car . So your opinions count very little.
The PH companies should be grouped together with the taxi companies when bidding.

tomorrow will be a better day

(03-12-2023, 02:33 PM)surfer Wrote:  You do not drive and don’t own a car . So your opinions count very little.
The PH companies should be grouped together with the taxi companies when bidding.
When I need a car I will be affected by the COE
In fact many people who don't own a car many are affected by the COE which prevents them from owning a car ..

Hence your assertion that people who don't own cars cannot voice an opinion on COE is rubbish

(03-12-2023, 06:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When I need a car I will be affected by the COE
In fact many people who don't own a car many are affected by the COE which prevents them from owning a car ..

Hence your assertion that people who don't own cars cannot voice an opinion on COE is rubbish

I stand by what I’ve posted. You probably take a bus , mrt or cab.
When you need a car , can you afford to buy a new small car close to $200k? Talk cock. You probably will rent or hire a private vehicle.
The PH companies can afford to buy and priced everyone out. The high costs in obtaining the COEs are then passed down to suckers who cannot afford to buy a new car. Accidents and insurance claims are shooing up because of the hirers. People like yourself.

tomorrow will be a better day

Don't we know the reality and the facs?

Want to change the COE system must first remove PAP.

[Image: Equality-Equity-Justics.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?