RUS: Professional Chechen fighters going to Ukraine

The head of the Chechen Republic, Ramzan Kadyrov , ordered the transfer of military units from Grozny to Ukraine. Professional Chechen fighters in the amount of 10,000 people will go to the hottest points of confrontation.

https://www.pravda.ru/news/politics/1686...y_ukraina/

They are among the best warriors!

These soldiers has battle hardened from Syria. If NATO forces come in also scared them

Smile

all these moronic commie dogs here are real clowns.
putin already lost the war, no army to fight, now pay chechen army to fight, russia no money, china pay?
make sure money in account then action, but will they sacrify their life for Russia? my foot, all these moronic commie clowns here.
where is all russia army? probably in pattaya beach or koh samui, ton of Russian youngsters there, LOL LOL.
no one will fight for this moronic dictator.

普京黔驴技穷,雇佣一万车臣佣兵助战!

普京黔驴技穷,雇佣一万车臣佣兵助战!

Kokee keeps posting rubbish for fxxk?

Russia-Ukraine Latest News
@RussiaUkraineNs
·
1h
Ukrainian soldier to Chechen soldiers who are helping Russians. "The best of you died fighting Putin. The worst, who come to Ukraine to fight us - we are going to play football with your heads". #Ukraine #Russia #Putin #NATO #Kyiv

If they are paid warriors, then ask Europe and US to pay double or triple to buy their service to fight with Ukraine loh.. Western countries got lot of money, but scared of living lives..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

°

(26-02-2022, 07:28 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If they are paid warriors, then ask Europe and US to pay double or triple to buy their service to fight with Ukraine loh.. Western countries got lot of money, but scared of living lives..

Americans volunteered to go down to aid Ukrainians already.
They don't need to be paid. They are there to help Ukrainians fight Russian bullies.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-02-2022, 06:56 PM)theold Wrote:  Russia-Ukraine Latest News
@RussiaUkraineNs
·
1h
Ukrainian soldier to Chechen soldiers who are helping Russians. "The best of you died fighting Putin. The worst, who come to Ukraine to fight us - we are going to play football with your heads". #Ukraine #Russia #Putin #NATO #Kyiv

That's true. The best of them did die fighting Russia. Perhaps they can appeal to them to fight along them.

(26-02-2022, 10:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Americans volunteered to go down to aid Ukrainians already.
They don't need to be paid. They are there to help Ukrainians fight Russian bullies.

I always say, if this is their belief, go ahead. It is a noble cause to them.

I am just replying to the former who post that Russia employed the 10,000 fighters. If money can solve the problem, then it is not a problem to the west.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Has to do revisions go back in time to 2014 to get to know these people

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-02-26-23-27-47.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-02-26-23-37-22.png]