Racial harmony law is to protect CECA?

Is these white country selling thieves further selling our Singapore by enacting this nonsensical law to protect their master?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

Fugg dumb cotton sheep xia xuay 61% ..... see your white thieves masters selling you to those india variants CECA ..... you just fugged everyone in SG including your fuggng self.

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Let's see how govt interpret the NEW RACIAL HARMONY ACT..

If the act says race come first before citizenship, then yes, next time we call out ciao Ah Neh and ciao Amg Mo, ciao Pinoy to FT, we probably will be handled under the new act. In fact, the moment we scold a foreigner, we will be in trouble.

If the act says citizenship come first before race, then we are safe when we call out ciao Ah Neh to CECA, but will be charged if we say the same to Ah Shan..

Love to see how govt is going to wriggle their way on the interpretation of this law.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(29-08-2021, 11:24 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Let's see how govt interpret the NEW RACIAL HARMONY ACT..

If the act says race come first before citizenship, then yes, next time we call out ciao Ah Neh and ciao Amg Mo, ciao Pinoy to FT, we probably will be handled under the new act. In fact, the moment we scold a foreigner, we will be in trouble.

If the act says citizenship come first before race, then we are safe when we call out ciao Ah Neh to CECA, but will be charged if we say the same to Ah Shan..

Love to see how govt is going to wriggle their way on the interpretation of this law.

If they exclude citizenship/nationality and based purely on race then is an act of treason. It will backfire like nothing they ever see. 
It is selling Singaporean Malay Chinese Indians and Eurasians to other countries .... very similar to what the opium war like in China. Selling Singapore to foreigners. The person that thinks of this again typical civil serpents ..... NEVER THINK THRU ... just the lazy way to address an issue
JUST VTO

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Very smart....
Welcome to Indiapore.
Instead of getting thing right.
They try to confuse us.

Muslim woman wrapping their head is their culture. We have no concern but dont implement it in double standard way. Of course some ppl will not happy. Some places can some places cannot.
We need to respect different cultures.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

We are talking about jobs been taking away from Singaporean now become racist.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

So obvious.

The past few cases when Chinese were bullied, no action, no parliament, no news from PAP.

After those cases, people have changed. Some commented they avoid ALL Ah- nehs because they cannot ask if you are Indian or local born.

For my friend, whatever CECA ask in the office just say " Unsure", "Don't know", " This has nothing to do with work" . . .

CECA #1 in the Singapore Caste System.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

JUST VTO

Ce.ca number 1 sinkees’ enemy

Laughing

hmmm...What new law is the Gov introducing?

Does it include clause that protect "non-Indian" untouchables from being abused by high-caste individuals ?

[+] 1 user Likes Simon's post