Restaurateurs, hawkers relieved that dining in can resume

Restaurateurs, hawkers relieved that dining in can resume; bookings already coming in

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/r...-coming-in

8Umbrella Umbrella

relieved?
dont kpkb later again

Looking forward for both

see which coffee shop or hawker center get Cluster soon..i will donate $10 to the hawker there. nudie

BENDEMEER MARKET AND FOOD CENTRE BREAKFAST

It is necessary step but proper cleaning must also increasenwith more crowd.
Brick 

It will be 1,000 daily cases shortly after this relaxation. ....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-08-2021, 06:13 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  It will be 1,000 daily cases shortly after this relaxation. ....... Rolleyes

We will be so sad if this  happens, govt. is trying to get all residents vaccinated against the Covid virus.. Big Grin

(08-08-2021, 06:19 PM)debono Wrote:  We will be so sad if this  happens, govt. is trying to get all residents vaccinated against the Covid virus.. Big Grin
What I mean is those infected will be all or mostly vaccinated because only vaccinated people are allowed to to dine and group together. I thought this is understood and no need to elaborate but you din get it. Just mark my prediction......... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(08-08-2021, 06:24 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  What I mean is those infected will be all or mostly vaccinated because only vaccinated people are allowed to to dine and group together. I thought this is understood and no need to elaborate but you din get it. Just mark my prediction......... Rolleyes
U still dont know his IQ same as H4H?

To him vax means wont kena Covid. Laughing

(08-08-2021, 06:47 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U still dont know his IQ same as H4H?

To him vax means wont kena Covid. Laughing

...... Rotfl

Carl Jung

The hawker ready to cut troat