Raffles place mrt old folks sell tissue paper

I overseas colleague here asking just now, one old man selling tissue Papers with sign hanging over his neck, "suffering from schizophrenia and parkinson"
I don't know who can we approach to get him some help, but this sort of things hardly seen in other countries i supposed?

There are 2 there at Exit A n B on wheelchair street level...their daily intake easily higher than any of those office executives there...
They wish n greet every passerby...
These 2 are the most successful tissue sellers in SG.

(22-12-2022, 10:31 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  I overseas colleague here asking just now, one old man selling tissue Papers with sign hanging over his neck, "suffering from schizophrenia and parkinson"
I don't know who can we approach to get him some help, but this sort of things hardly seen in other countries i supposed?

who is the MP in charge of Raffles place and collect $16K every month ?

Outside Waterloo Street temple so many. 
They got territory one
One lady always beside the Hindu temple. 
She stays nearby, why sit at home? She said.
Come out to sell tissue and get some income. 
Cheerfully she spoke to me. Sometimes she gets free meals.

Good job and well done Singapore!

(22-12-2022, 10:31 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  I overseas colleague here asking just now, one old man selling tissue Papers with sign hanging over his neck, "suffering from schizophrenia and parkinson"

Other countries give the vulnerable dignity

But here, PAP prefer to give themselves unnecessary Dignity

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(22-12-2022, 10:35 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  There are 2 there at Exit A n B on wheelchair street level...their daily intake easily higher than any of those office executives there...
They wish n greet every passerby...
These 2 are the most successful tissue sellers in SG.

You are very experienced hor!  Tongue