Mr Loo : Condo price falls first time in 2 yrs ...crash is coming

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

goood what.................means HDB prices will rise even more...........

knn my $4M condo in Katong still awaiting for best offer.

[Image: Screenshot-20230301-112843-Whats-App.jpg]

These 2 to launch soon. Guess around 2700psf. Let's see how's the response

Handbag Loo Loo Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If near parkway can keep. Prices are approaching those of orchard area, new launch leasehold already $2700psf and more

(01-03-2023, 09:53 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  knn my $4M condo in Katong still awaiting for best offer.

[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]

(01-03-2023, 09:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

Video says error occurred ........cannot open............. Thinking

(01-03-2023, 02:24 PM)debono Wrote:  Video says error occurred ........cannot open............. Thinking

Go to youtube search loo condo can find

Korea's property market crashed because of the high-interest rate. Even their car loan market also collapsed.

Singapore is likely the only market that is protected by our government. Instead, our rental market rises during the pandemic.

Surrounding countries' properties and rental markets can drop to half or more.

(01-03-2023, 02:40 PM)theold Wrote:  Korea's property market crashed because of the high-interest rate. Even their car loan market also collapsed.

Singapore is likely the only market that is protected by our government. Instead, our rental market rises during the pandemic.

Surrounding countries' properties and rental markets can drop to half or more.
If sinkapore property price don't crash, sinkapore will only go into hyperinflation. Be careful what you wish for.