Ramly Burger $4.50 now vs $2.90 McD Cheeseburger

[Image: ZI2izQG.jpg]

[Image: sAnZyRm.jpg]
Think the McDonald's cheeseburger no where near the Ramly

It's just loaded with sources
[Image: UfXYVx7.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ramly burger nice meh? Tried once and never ever try 2nd time.

Only nicer in Malaysia ,

SG one " lack of something "

One thing the Ramly beef patty used in Malaysia is ' different " you see selling in supermarket here in SG although it stated " Ramly ".

no nice burger. use to cost 2 RM. not worth

(31-12-2022, 03:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Only nicer in Malaysia ,

SG one " lack of something "

One thing the Ramly beef patty used in Malaysia is ' different " you see selling in supermarket here in SG although it stated " Ramly ".

Why the Ramly beef burger is not as good as it is sold in Malaysia.  They should be of the same quality....... Thinking

Sgd?

This burger so many sauce... Just normal

Smile

(31-12-2022, 03:48 PM)debono Wrote:  Why the Ramly beef burger is not as good as it is sold in Malaysia.  They should be of the same quality....... Thinking

partly because , " Here is the list of prohibited items that you cannot bring from Malaysia to Singapore without import permit (even though it's for personal consumption): Beef. You can't bring all forms of beef, including raw and cooked. "

(31-12-2022, 03:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  partly because ,  " Here is the list of prohibited items that you cannot bring from Malaysia to Singapore without import permit (even though it's for personal consumption): Beef. You can't bring all forms of beef, including raw and cooked. "

oic.......... Clapping