Greatest Mistake by PAP is . . .

They set both levies and quotas on Work Permit for jobs we dont want and cannot do

to kill local business

While Unlimited Free & Easy Employment Pass for jobs we want and can do

to destroy our Future

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 6 users Like Ola's post

(06-08-2023, 04:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  They set both levies and quotas on Work Permit for jobs we dont want and cannot do

to kill local business

to destroy our Future

MOM is Masking-tape Over Mouth

[Image: finola-hughes-gagged.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(06-08-2023, 04:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  They set both levies and quotas on Work Permit for jobs we dont want and cannot do

to kill local business

to destroy our Future
yes right
this policy anger many many pmet  bring miseries ,hardship n broken many families
GOD will punish them sooner or later

KARMA IS COMING TO THOSE WHO ARE GUILTY

you think they care?

they do not

else they will explain why this and that
just like ridout houses which they care about to stay into with their families

(06-08-2023, 09:21 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  you think they care?

they do not

their greedy paycheck is their priority

they careless those who cant make it on their policies

that why in this game of politic
YOU DONT VOTE THEM OUT
THEY DONT HEAR YOU
YOU DONT VOTE THEM OUT
THEY WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO THEM and NOT LISTENING TO YOU

there is a saying

他们不见棺材
他们不流泪

(06-08-2023, 09:21 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  you think they care?

they do not

With so many questionable, n many vague replies, I think if oppositions take it up during GE, these miw will lose many votes.
I am personally surprise n angry that they can close something like that.

So far too many unanswered questions

They march to a different drumbeat Klaus schwab
The pie is big ya but NOT for YOU
The end of the saga is worse for you.
You scream now but the end is worse NO sound bite
You are completely without any mean.
Those here will look after their kinds.
Your health going by sudden deaths and others
mean u DONE for good.
China is handed not some kind of economai.
she accepts Technocracy Credit score and facial recognitions.
Last hope is Putin. West has hit the wrong man.

to kill local business

to destroy our Future

Shutup Bigeyes Shutup

to kill local business

to destroy our Future

To me, their greatest mistake was to burn those kampongs lah! Big Grin I used to live in a kampong in Changi area then all had to run for life when ChengHoo set fire lah!

Mass importing. 人满为患。 Rotfl
Very poor planning.
Now Sg is a farking crowded country.
Even my China friends also complain.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-08-2023, 06:07 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  To me, their greatest mistake was to burn those kampongs lah! Big Grin I used to live in a kampong in Changi area then all had to run for life when ChengHoo set fire lah!

My kampong was also burnt down by Chenghoo during my teenager time. I lost all my belonging overnight.

If dun vote PAP out, the younger gen suffers...actually they are already suffering, cannot find proper jobs, can only stick to civil service or sign on SAF.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

to kill local business

to destroy our Future

The majority are alway at the tiers below the highest tier. Tier by tier it spans out like a pyramid or triangle.

If we had made babies, we would have our own locals to do jobs which are done by jhks, Indians, Bangla etc

And if they are locals employers will have to pay 17% CPF. But since they are not, the government charges a fwl. It's a very smart move because the levy goes into our common fund to pay for many things.

To the employers there is no real additional cost. But they would be just as happy if levies are cancelled as they would be if they don't have to pay Er CPF of 17%.

(07-08-2023, 08:23 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  If dun vote PAP out, the younger gen suffers...actually they are already suffering, cannot find proper jobs, can only stick to civil service or sign on SAF.

You are making up stories about them suffering. That's a lie.

Compared with their parents and grandparents, they eat, dress, live better. Much better. They can afford vacations their seniors could only dream about. 

The consumption is very huge in Singapore both in bricks and mortar shops as well as e-commerce. The bulk of the consumers are the young, the yoomerd and zoomers. Suffering? Not by a long shot.

A boomer whines because his kopi costs $1.30 and he says the young must be suffering while pointing at a zoomer who's drinking a cup of BBT that she bought for $5.  Rolleyes

You think they care? 

No lah. They only care to protect their multi million jobs and also how to increase their multi million $.  

(07-08-2023, 08:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  National Day Sales

My daughter ask me to help her find more customers in Sgtalk I ask her why? She say more customers are from Sammy Boy and my father is in Sgtalk She want us to support each other and the best time to prove that is National Day. So, friends and enemies, please support

Mention my name Schroder, Yanghua or Oyk you get 90% discount.
Rolleyes

Laughing Laughing

(07-08-2023, 06:07 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  To me, their greatest mistake was to burn those kampongs lah! Big Grin I used to live in a kampong in Changi area then all had to run for life when ChengHoo set fire lah!

Changi got burnt meh? Where?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

pap does not owe anyone apart themselves a living

they are more than happy to supply good jobs to foreigners over locals

and you guys happen to vote them in for that cause
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

I am very concern with this Compass Framework coming. I suspect there is a catch with the Point System yet has a minimum salary for application that clearly conflicts one of the criteria.

(07-08-2023, 10:41 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Changi got burnt meh? Where?

I was only a small boy lah! Big Grin How to know leh?  Thinking But everyone died must be PAP fault lah!  Laughing

(07-08-2023, 08:23 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  If dun vote PAP out, the younger gen suffers...actually they are already suffering, cannot find proper jobs, can only stick to civil service or sign on SAF.

My son also applied for a job in SAF. The interviewer hinted to him not to come as he has already had a job, and give many other people a chance. Many fresh graduate applicants still have not found job after graduating for many months.

[Image: X4Ri1qe.png]
[Image: i2d1VCK.jpg]

(07-08-2023, 10:46 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  pap does not owe anyone apart themselves a living

they are more than happy to supply good jobs to foreigners over locals

and you guys happen to vote them in for that cause

Yes, that is why they came up with GST to cover - up their mistakes

By punishing us to pay for it while Non- Citizens enjoy shopping shiok shiok back home

without contributing to our GST

(07-08-2023, 11:43 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  I am very concern with this Compass Framework coming. I suspect there is a catch with the Point System yet has a minimum salary for application that clearly conflicts one of the criteria.

That is only a Framework, NOT the LAW

So many companies can choose not to be bothered with Dead Dragon's Wayang

And Hire many FTs as they want 

due to Unfettered Unconditional Access under Employment Pass

[Image: JT-EP-quota-is-unthinkable.png]