Ravi filed summon in court to disqualify Tharman

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story...1502540084&id=1846959915&mibextid=Nif5oz

[Image: photo-2023-08-30-13-35-16.jpg]

[Image: photo-2023-08-30-13-35-16-3.jpg]

[Image: photo-2023-08-30-13-35-16-2.jpg]

Useless lah

The PEC already gave approval

[Image: Whats-App-Image-2023-08-08-at-13-22-31.jpg]

Article 27 refers to the First Schedule, this-

[Image: Tharman-Oath-Article-27.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Waiting for that idiot Jac LAU to KBKB

Got proof

Swear and made the Oath but still want to cheat this country

So happy this can slap his face

jialat very messy.
no matter what he said . the court convicted him. that is fact.
sad to see a good man lost due to technical

the file to disqualify will not work as the fine only $1500 much less than the $10k fine for disqualifications.
but the conviction charge of negligence will cause him many votes after being high lighted. people will think how can a negligence person be guarding the safe.

Nathan was #lazypresident

Tony Tan was #over-ratedpresident

Alamak was #notmypresdident

Tharman will be #unqualifiedpresident

2 parts to this. Firstly, Tharman broke the oath and he does not apologise for his Character. Secondly, I am sure PM Lee is aware but not taking action.

https://theindependent.sg/tharman-says-t...ck-record/

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

SAF should come in and arrest this traitor now

(30-08-2023, 01:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Useless lah

The PEC already gave approval

he's 1 lvl higher

(30-08-2023, 04:56 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: Whats-App-Image-2023-08-08-at-13-22-31.jpg]

Really lah all kaki lang

Rotfl

Laughing

I just want to clarify....

Can someone convicted of a criminal offense run for President?

Van or cannot? Which law states he cannot?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.facebook.com/1846959915/vide...228033006/

[Image: photo-2023-08-30-18-00-19.jpg]

If Tharman wins, this case will be blown bigger

PM Lee better clean up otherwise LW sure lose his post as Future PM

Tmw court case but also cooling day. Very last minute.

(30-08-2023, 06:41 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: photo-2023-08-30-18-00-19.jpg]
Why,? Q?, is can any want do this to 3 three Ep.

Terok Liao

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(30-08-2023, 05:39 PM)sclim Wrote:  jialat  very messy.
no matter what he said . the court convicted him. that is fact.
sad to see a good man lost due to technical
Closing arhh....cannot close lehh.... Rotfl

Got a hunch verdict for tmw court case may not materialise. However doubt he can win anyway. The wind of change is quite strong unless some miracle happen for him.

No case I believe  . It happened so long ago.

A criminal record will be spent automatically upon fulfilment of the 5-year crime-free period and other conditions as stated above. No action or application needs to be taken by the person to have his record spent.12 Jul 2023

Pretty sure, Tharman won't be disqualified. 
They have  a way to get out of the predicament as usual  

Tmw no sgtalk to report on this. Wasted.

(30-08-2023, 10:32 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Tmw no sgtalk to report on this. Wasted.

Why cannot?

You volunteer of any candidate's campaign ah?

(30-08-2023, 10:32 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Tmw no sgtalk to report on this. Wasted.

I will be active here tomorrow as IAM not a volunteer nor involved with the candidates' campaigns

I will also be active in the Whatsapp groups

*Dear Chief Justice Menon and CP Hoong Wee Teck:*

Tomorrow 31/8/2023 at 10am in Your Supreme Court, an emergency session is convened to hear MRavi's application to hear evidence and argument why this treacherous ex-convict Mr Thaman Shanmugaratnam must be disqualified from contesting for Sept 1, 2023 Presidential Election.

Long ago, I had complained to our late CJ Yong Pung How in my Petition of Appeal Magistrate's Appeal MA171/95/01 dated 30 January, 1996 that Singapore's legal system atwas incestuous. And I have filed a police report today to give my reasons why Mr Tharman is morally unfit to be Singapore's next President as this self-serving candidate's loyalty and accountability is to that dreadful World Economic Forum (WEF) and the immensely wealthy Globalists who are controlling WEF and Mr Tharman as their puppet and useful idiot to implement and promote their dreadful Reset Agenda, such as to cull the human population with their lethal viruses and their pre-concocted toxic mRNA vaccines against their never-ending plandemics.

Because of Mr Tharman's very close relations with the questionable globalists and immensely wealthy oligarchs controlling the WEF, such as the Khazarian Jewish Mafia, he is unlikely to work for the interest of Singapore and Singaporeans when the interests of WEF conflict with the interests of Singapore. *That is why this treacherous Tharman is also unpopular with Russian President Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping.*

Please read the details found in my 3 police reports ref. E20230830/7045, 7048 & 7049 for the evidence and strong argument why the Honourable Justices must disqualify this treacherous candidate Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam. And why our Police Commissioner CP Hoong Wee Teck must ensure that there are no thefts of votes to help Mr Tharman to become President

Sincerely,

Oh Tham Eng.

How many days does the Court need to take action? Can a President be replaced within 3 months?