Just now Aunty poke my ear hole.

As usual is time to go my usual saloon having a haircut. I always get serve by the lady boss. Today she always use her fingers hold my ear than one finger poke to my ear hole. I feel kinda uneasy.

(11-04-2024, 12:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  As usual is time to go my usual saloon having a haircut. I always get serve by the lady boss. Today she always use her fingers hold my ear than one finger poke to my ear hole. I feel kinda uneasy.

Hinting to u to poke her lah.

(11-04-2024, 12:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  As usual is time to go my usual saloon having a haircut. I always get serve by the lady boss. Today she always use her fingers hold my ear than one finger poke to my ear hole. I feel kinda uneasy.

Did you poke her back?   

Got such funny thing?
Imagination huh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

she is trying to find gay like you have any g spot located in your ear

(11-04-2024, 12:17 PM)winbig Wrote:  Hinting to u to poke her lah.

Rotfl

(11-04-2024, 03:13 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Got such funny thing?
Imagination huh

Really she hold my ear than one finger poke into my ear hole.

my wife commented that your ear has lost its virginity...

TS typo error - not EAR, but REAR