Really too many PHV on the road. Car population in SG actually INCREASE!

COE , ERP is to curb car population yet Now even worst so many Cars. Actually is a lot people into PHV.

Me lowly educated don’t do PHV how to earn $5k/month ?

(18-04-2024, 08:20 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Me lowly educated don’t do PHV how to earn $5k/month ?

Smile sell backside lor

How many really make 5K a month driving phv? Most I heard after less everything and must drive for 10 hrs on average gets 3 to 4K+ plus only. And must include weekend some more.

In line with pap's plan to turn all singkies into phv drivers and delivery riders.

(18-04-2024, 08:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  COE , ERP is to curb car population yet Now even worst so many Cars. Actually is a lot people into PHV.

everyday after erp hr is over, pie is packed with so many vehicles

(18-04-2024, 09:24 PM)wulala Wrote:  How many really make 5K a month driving phv? Most I heard after less everything and must drive for 10 hrs on average gets 3 to 4K+ plus only. And must include weekend some more.

I got one army friend currently doing PHV full time. He told me can hit 3 to 4k no problem but I think as like what you claim must on the road literally for whole day even come weekend.

(18-04-2024, 10:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  everyday after erp hr is over, pie is packed with so many vehicles

I already told u is due to Lots of PHV on the road. A lot doing PHV due to either been retrench or kena sack so they do PHV lor. I got one friend currently go learn driving, I ask him why suddenly go learn driving? He told me just " standby " in case company do retrenchment or sack him.

(18-04-2024, 10:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I got one army friend currently doing PHV full time. He told me can hit 3 to 4k no problem but I think as like what you claim must on the road literally for whole day even come weekend.

I already told u is due to Lots of PHV on the road. A lot doing PHV due to either been retrench or kena sack so they do PHV lor. I got one friend currently go learn driving, I ask him why suddenly go learn driving? He told me just " standby " in case company do retrenchment or sack him.

Better take up driving in case yr uncle retires or bankrupt or drives lorry, at least you can do phv

Driving tests very easy, can pass all tests without retaking. In us/canada even easier, and to learn to drive just need someone with a valid licence to sit beside you and you can start driving already

(18-04-2024, 10:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Better take up driving in case yr uncle retires or bankrupt or drives lorry, at least you can do phv

Nah, I will not go learn. Next Rich Uncle business is solid still on going for IPO next year Smile

(18-04-2024, 10:32 PM)theold Wrote:  The trick is that registering as a PHV is cheaper than buying a car yourself. Will delete in a while.

Some go into PHV just do ' part time " fetch passenger partly maybe on surface Grab will check your account is it got fetch passenger? I see a lot like this Part time driving partly earn few hundred just pay off the rental but behind they use the car do their own stuffs maybe do delivery etc.

(18-04-2024, 10:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nah, I will not go learn. Next Rich Uncle business is solid still on going for IPO next year Smile

Last time me and friends got lic at jc2 and some started driving big cars to sch already.

(18-04-2024, 10:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Last time me and friends got lic at jc2 and some started driving big cars to sch already.

Smile so good your parents give you a BIG car to drive go school.

(18-04-2024, 10:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Driving tests very easy, can pass all tests without retaking. In us/canada even easier, and to learn to drive just need someone with a valid licence to sit beside you and you can start driving already

overseas are lot easier, because they have car and oil industries...

(18-04-2024, 10:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  everyday after erp hr is over, pie is packed with so many vehicles

Alot of time after 10pm, be it weekday or weekends.... PIE CTE lotta cars siah....

Smile

Only fool believe they want to control car population.

(18-04-2024, 11:23 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Only fool believe they want to control car population.

One thing GIC TS holdings own Grab shares lor.