After we report record numbers and 7 deaths, they remove measures & make things worse

The ICUs in public hospitals are operating very near full capacity now. How come the news is not revealed in msm???

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Hospitals swarmed with patients.

What happened???

8Umbrella Umbrella

(17-02-2022, 12:40 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Those measures alone cannot work as already lost track of infected travelers movements.  

must promote use of better mask, nasal spray, frequent cleaning.
The scientific proven working solutions.

nasal spray, throat spray,... maybe not much money can be made

PAP gov just wanna please both USA and China by keeping faith of promoting vaccines and controlling numbers, using half fuсk policies.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

vote wisely. paid them but not doing enough. . time to fire them.

(17-02-2022, 07:58 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Argued with u so much on this topic, I can read what is in your mind.

Nothing to argue and debate, its an exchange of idea/thoughts and poking them to see it hold water

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Likely MOH can no longer handle and must give up.

Just like they calling for Endemic because they lost control due to Delta surge.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Dumb sinkees paid millions to play snake and ladder with their lives.

imposing and removing, all based on experts' advice?

We think the old are dispensable
Maybe a burden to the state
I cannot use they think

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

Omicron is the end Game for covid. We should be opening up already. No point hiding like China. Everyone just get flu symptom or no symptom if you are vaccinated.

(17-02-2022, 03:08 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Nothing to argue and debate, its an exchange of idea/thoughts and poking them to see it hold water

And scold mother.

(18-02-2022, 11:11 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  imposing and removing, all based on experts' advice?

Easy job? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(18-02-2022, 12:17 PM)guffaw Wrote:  And scold mother.

dun forget father, grandfather, grandmother, wife, son, daughter …….. the whole family  Clapping Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

until now i dont understand why measures are remove as things get worse causing cases to surge to 26k yesterday.
scientists warn of long covid and  new strain that is more severe. without more control the pple are put at risk.

what abt long term problems and suffering?

https://www.ekathimerini.com/nytimes/117...-exercise/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03552-w

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

what they are doing is illogical and risky.

i am staying home to be safe

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(16-02-2022, 07:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  These latest measures are weird and will be classified under X - File..... Rolleyes

Which expert are they following now?
UK PM? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"