Recently i slept very well..11pm to 7am...How about you still working for your Boss ?

(11-10-2023, 02:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Actually life has no purpose, your mum gave birth to you, so you have to carry on to make a living and experience everything on earth for the next 80+ years. Making more money, wining Toto or 4Ds, buying big car and buying a nice condo are just short term goals, sooner or later all these will not be with you.

This is your interpretation.
We will only know the answer after the day we leave this world.

This is why don’t waste your precious life to chase after something that will not bring them to your next life.

Only your soul will follow to your next life.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

If one can be immortal which I wanna be then whether life serve no purpose or got purpose does not matter since I can live forever and never get old.

(11-10-2023, 08:03 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  This is retiree life

好吃,好睡,好開心

(11-10-2023, 03:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So you can choose to tangping, not doing anything aso can

Will get bore after 2 month. Now going to buy bicycle and pick up some old sport like table tennis

(11-10-2023, 06:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Will get bore after 2 month. Now going to buy bicycle and pick up some old sport like table tennis
BRO, WE SAME HOBBY TABLE TENNIS

That is good to hear this.

I have insomnia. But i was on valium till last year, Now i am drug free too and can sleep better. what i do???

I do meditate before i sleep. I went for a 10 days course meditation last year, this save my life..

valium or whatever drug is a no no,, it shorten one life.. google that.

(11-10-2023, 06:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Will get bore after 2 month. Now going to buy bicycle and pick up some old sport like table tennis

I remember you said you like to bio OL in your last job a couple of years ago Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Cycling is the best,, not hard on the knee joint and good cardio workout. And u can see lot of thing along the way,, nature, 
sometime we wonder why we must hole up in front of our phone and computer and miss out so many wonderful things in life..

cycle along the green corriode,,, pcn to pcn ,, safe,,, nvr cycle on the road, it is dangerous..cycle safe, cycle slow too..
use the lowest gear for max effort ,, it is good for yr heart too...

pcn along the canal can see many animal..green corridor squirrel and monkey..beautiful plant and flower. and good sunshine for good health...
good luck to you.

(11-10-2023, 06:37 PM)LJ_johnny Wrote:  BRO, WE SAME HOBBY TABLE TENNIS

Sure boh. Lim pei Secondary school team la..

(11-10-2023, 06:54 PM)victortan Wrote:  Cycling is the best,, not hard on the knee joint and good cardio workout. And u can see lot of thing along the way,, nature, 
sometime we wonder why we must hole up in front of our phone and computer and miss out so many wonderful things in life..

cycle along the green corriode,,, pcn to pcn ,, safe,,, nvr cycle on the road, it is dangerous..cycle safe, cycle slow too..
use the lowest gear for max effort ,, it is good for yr heart too...

pcn along the canal can see many animal..green corridor squirrel and monkey..beautiful plant and flower. and good sunshine for good health...
good luck to you.

Doctor say swimming best leh.

(11-10-2023, 07:07 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Sure boh. Lim pei Secondary school team la..
SO WAT? YOU WIN MY TUA KEE LAN THEN SAY

(11-10-2023, 07:15 PM)LJ_johnny Wrote:  SO WAT? YOU WIN MY TUA KEE LAN THEN SAY

LIM PEI serve my BALL you will lose 2 point.

(11-10-2023, 06:51 PM)victortan Wrote:  That is good to hear this.

I have insomnia. But i was on valium till last year, Now i am drug free too and can sleep better. what i do???

I do meditate before i sleep. I went for a 10 days course meditation last year, this save my life..

valium or whatever drug is a no no,, it shorten one life.. google that.

for me after decades then i realise that sleeping on a light stomach will help. Now dont dare to eat full. But Now i cant sleep also never mind..afternoon will take Nap...

(11-10-2023, 07:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  Doctor say swimming best leh.

swimming OK, too, but i dont like chlorine smell.. sometime they keep dumping chlorine into the pool..

chlorine cause your skin to darken,, u notice that???

i read it can cause bone cancer.. so i take to cycling since covid restriction,, and also gym workout 3 times weekly,,

cycling i cycle at changi. or seletar.. i drive my bike there..,, nvr cycle on the road,, vy risky.

can cycle on pcn, good enough.

(11-10-2023, 07:07 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Sure boh. Lim pei Secondary school team la..

Sec school team  Rotfl …. now ….  Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(11-10-2023, 08:15 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  LIM PEI serve my BALL you will lose 2 point.

[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]

(11-10-2023, 03:36 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This is your interpretation.
We will only know the answer after the day we leave this world.

This is why don’t waste your precious life to chase after something that will not bring them to your next life.

Only your soul will follow to your next life.

True, we come with nothing , and we leave with nothing, king, conqueror. billionaire, leave everything behind,
even this body we leave behind become skeleton and dust later.

so be kind and compassionate not knowing when we will dies.. we can dies next minute, in fact we are dying every second..
our cell are dying new one take over, and as u grow older, your new cell created less than old cell which dies so u age...and grow old.

Birth , aging, disease and death,,, no one can escape this cycle,, think again any one u know have passes away ,, what is the cause????
dieases..

i ask my consultant, does he know of anyone who dies of old age, he said no one dies of old age,, u dies because of your aging,, as u grow old your organ fail or yr immune weaken so all virus go inside and attk yr body and create diseases...

Only thing u leave with is your conciousness consist of yr karma aka sankhara in buddhism..

Can go hiking, there are many places p Ubin, reservoirs forest. Big Grin
Beside khatib MRT station blk 813 sat sun i see people playing table tennis a few tables.

Must keep your life active no matter what age you are.

(11-10-2023, 07:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  Doctor say swimming best leh.

Wet for physical dry for mental.

Doctor says swimming is all round best exercise. But I don’t like swimming. I prefer jogging.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

We all understand nature. All living things end with death. But we are the lucky ones, called HUMANS. 
We have a mind to know, to understand and to do something about our lives. 
We have an inner self. 
Do away with temporary things.

What happened to your hobby of ogling the OLs?  And getting paid too at the same time?

(12-10-2023, 08:36 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  What happened to your hobby of ogling the OLs?  And getting paid too at the same time?

That was part time job.

What happened? Spent too much time here posting rubbish and kena sack ah?     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(12-10-2023, 12:28 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  What happened? Spent too much time here posting rubbish and kena sack ah?     Big Grin
Maybe...hehe..

(12-10-2023, 12:28 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  What happened? Spent too much time here posting rubbish and kena sack ah?     Big Grin
I think we should not take comment to our post seriously. This place is rubbish n for u to relax. 
Don’t stress yrself even if u got curse n screw. 

Look at me. I m relax. Go ahead n scold me. Curse n swear. I m fine. 

Avoid n ignore quarrelsome forumer. 
Be happy.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(12-10-2023, 08:20 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Doctor says swimming is all round best exercise.  But I don’t like swimming.  I prefer jogging.
I use to jog. But now I got joint issue. So go cycling n do some workout at gym. 

Yes. Bicycle need occasional repair. But it is easy. I can change tire n etc by myself. I buy part from online  

Long long need to replace brake n tire only. Easy not troublesome lah.

My bike I bought second hand frm carousel. Very solid. Not vy old. Polygon mountain bike. N a road bike.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(12-10-2023, 01:14 PM)victortan Wrote:  I think we should not take comment to our post seriously. This place is rubbish n for u to relax. 
Don’t stress yrself even if u got curse n screw. 

Look at me. I m relax. Go ahead n scold me. Curse n swear. I m fine. 

Avoid n ignore quarrelsome forumer. 
Be happy.

Very good! Big Grin

Today wake up with morning wood..dont know do what so see youtube for israel attack on gaza...hehe