Recently one of the most effective washing machine seems to have some minor leaks

Water seeping out. Will the washing machine eventually breaks down?

This is front loading?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-07-2023, 10:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is front loading?
I think is top load as the people on top and put their laundry in to wash.

(15-07-2023, 10:24 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Water seeping out. Will the washing machine eventually breaks down?

Stop your money laundering and your washer will be ok

(15-07-2023, 11:14 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Stop my  money laundering and my washer will be ok

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Siao lang LKSM

EVERYDAY post rubbish

(15-07-2023, 11:36 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Siao lang sentinel 

EVERYDAY post rubbish

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952sjh31gozzlwtjfvnl....webp&ct=g]

[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(15-07-2023, 01:28 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  [Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952sjh31gozzlwtjfvnl....webp&ct=g]

This washer super ex ah

(15-07-2023, 10:24 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Water seeping out. Will the washing machine eventually breaks down?

hope the washer will fall apart into pieces...........
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

If the drain pipe connection at the back leaks, that's the easiest to repair, else hv to open up to check.

If the pump leaks, got to get handyman to replace. If the seal or drain host leak, can DIY but need the right parts.

Are you posting about politics or about a washing machine?
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(15-07-2023, 07:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If the drain pipe connection at the back leaks, that's the easiest to repair, else hv to open up to check.

If the pump leaks, got to get handyman to replace. If the seal or drain host leak, can DIY but need the right parts.
Apparently it’s always DIY repair. Ownself repair

(15-07-2023, 07:45 PM)theold Wrote:  Are you posting about politics or about a washing machine?

[Image: I59uG97_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

(15-07-2023, 07:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If the drain pipe connection at the back leaks, that's the easiest to repair, else hv to open up to check.

Unlikely is drain pipe disconnect or pump leakage

The spine is already broken a long way back