Recently saw 1 Singaporean-malay woman married a China husband and...

This Singaporean-malay woman and her handsome China husband operate a halal non-pork successful dumpling business. And both of them are happily married. 

Those scum PRC-haters racist dogs such as Sharexchange, Bolixin99, ROTFLMAO, grotesqueness, soulhacker, sgbutt etc bang their balls in intense frustration because PRC-haters racists scum dogs such as Sharexchange, Bolixin99, ROTFLMAO, grotesqueness, soulhacker, sgbutt don't want China-Chinese new citizens to assimilate and integrate with Singaporeans

(10-06-2024, 08:56 PM)James60 Wrote:  This Singaporean-malay woman and her handsome China husband operate a halal non-pork successful dumpling business. And both of them are happily married. 

Those scum PRC-haters racist dogs such as Sharexchange, Bolixin99, ROTFLMAO, grotesqueness, soulhacker, sgbutt etc bang their balls in intense frustration because PRC-haters racists scum dogs such as Sharexchange, Bolixin99, ROTFLMAO, grotesqueness, soulhacker, sgbutt don't want China-Chinese new citizens to assimilate and integrate with Singaporeans

How siao one.. my factory most chinese man married malay then they go back eat chinese food and pork..

they are converted to muslim just for married..

(10-06-2024, 10:42 PM)victortan Wrote:  How siao one.. my factory most chinese man married malay then they go back eat chinese food and pork..

It is you that is how siao!

you are a crazy retarded mad scum dog!

you are a crazy retarded PRC-hater racist scum mad dog!

From all your past postings that talk on PRCs, can tell very easily that you this scum mad dog is racist against the PRCs!

(10-06-2024, 10:42 PM)victortan Wrote:  How siao one.. my factory most chinese man married malay then they go back eat chinese food and pork..

They can be punished by the muslim affairs department or MUIS. They whole community will go after them!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!