Recession fears? Some businesses in Singapore bracing for troubled times ahead

Recession fears? Some businesses in Singapore bracing for troubled times ahead
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ad-2708631

now russia n china holds the world at hostage
coincidentally both are communist countries

nothing much can US do 
if the country is run by mad n power hungry persons not only their own country suffer  the  whole world is affected

Only the angmo cowboys talk do loud, so outspoken, so provocative , so arrogant as though chsllenging all to a fight...u see puttin dont talk so much as the westerners n ...
Xi just keeping quiet n yet angmo bullies using provocative speeches almost everyday trying to agitate all the time to fight.
Remember, the west's weapons industries worth trillions employing hundreds thousands of workers.
N the profit they made used to bribe these pratemen to encourage them to go to war ...to sustain their visbility..no war, these evil coys will die a natural death..
No peace one going forward...just pray no ww3 , otherwise all of us n our loved ones will die a slow painful death
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

only the rich n powerful fear war
their riche n enjoyment are all gone,so in the same boat as the poor when happen
the poor will just take it as happen,nothing much to lose,already suffering
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

(29-05-2022, 02:51 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Recession fears? Some businesses in Singapore bracing for troubled times ahead
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ad-2708631

How can Mainstream Media say this " fake news " Tongue Govt currently brag SIA hiring a lot people etc
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(29-05-2022, 03:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  How can Mainstream Media say this " fake news " Tongue Govt currently brag SIA hiring a lot people etc

Quality vs Quantity

These are not quality jobs

But blue- collar/ low- end jobs paying very low salary

So that good jobs are reserved for FTs

Reservation Agent-
Reservation Agent Hospitality Jobs Singapore | MyCareersFuture Singapore

Planner-
Operations Planner (Location: Changi Airport) General Work Jobs Singapore | MyCareersFuture Singapore

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(29-05-2022, 03:20 PM)Ola Wrote:  Quality vs Quantity

These are not quality jobs

But blue- collar/ low- end jobs paying very low salary

So that good jobs are reserved for FTs

Reservation Agent-
Reservation Agent Hospitality Jobs Singapore | MyCareersFuture Singapore

Planner-
Operations Planner (Location: Changi Airport) General Work Jobs Singapore | MyCareersFuture Singapore

Saw Mainstream media showing SIA , Govt claim need 6600 workers for it , a lot at the job fair lor
I don't know what the jobs , post there.

That day I called CISCO

why they have so many ads

and I told them I suspect it is fake

They replied to my email and said-

24 hours need 3 Cisco at 4 Airports at many spots

So easily, I think only this profession can hire at least 900 vacancies

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

24 hours need 3 Cisco at 4 Airports at many spots ???

what it means?

mean they need 3 READY trained Cisco security guard? or ? Instantly anyhow ???

I doubt so, because BASE on SG Law come security guard you need to be train " again have to go courses and these course is really for the seek out of it also , one my relative used to be in this industry he told me , the cert is dam easy to take even old uncle also can pass partly they need people so " just do it for the seek of it so call been trained got cert "

(29-05-2022, 02:57 PM)talky Wrote:  now russia n china holds the world at hostage
coincidentally both are communist countries

nothing much can US do 
if the country is run by mad n power hungry persons not only their own country suffer  the  whole world is affected

America relentless money printing will be harming global economy. Inflation and price increase is just the tip. The coming June fed bond tightening will see worse things to happen.

Smile

(29-05-2022, 05:47 PM)Niubee Wrote:  America relentless money printing will be harming global economy. Inflation and price increase is just the tip. The coming June fed bond tightening will see worse things to happen.

Haven't see impact leh, recently New show one condo project A LOT LOCAL buying yes they stated LOCAL 90 percent are
whereas 10 percents are non locals, like PR , foreigners.

than I see everywhere people buy and buy , spend and spend like Job is super safe , like that

" maybe now a lot is civil servant " ?

Recession? Everyone has a fat salary. Employers paying over the top to attract sinkies. No recession lah.

(29-05-2022, 07:30 PM)toothpick Wrote:  Recession? Everyone has a fat salary. Employers paying over the top to attract sinkies. No recession lah.

Inequality caused by our Govt when the fresh grads are protected under Employment Pass salary requirements where their salary is higher than middle age and older people.