Record 4M Americans quit their jobs every month this yr -here why

The  pandemic made many rethink their goals their priorities and life itself.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(26-12-2021, 04:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The  pandemic made many rethink their goals their priorities and life itself.

Retreat.

(26-12-2021, 04:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The  pandemic made many rethink their goals their priorities and life itself.

Americans know Fed is printing $ and give them free money, who wants to work?  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

What is the primary reason why so many of them resigned.  There must be some important reasons why they quit.... Thinking

(26-12-2021, 08:10 PM)debono Wrote:  What is the primary reason why so many of them resigned.  There must be some important reasons why they quit.... Thinking

They have entered and are living in  Meatverse!  Laughing

(26-12-2021, 10:15 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  They have entered and are living in  Meatverse!  Laughing

Some quit as they do not want to be vaccinated...

71% has one dose but only 60% has two doses. Biggest gap among for advanced nations.
vaccination speed slow down considerably last three months.

KNN sure blame Fatty Xi one
Sleepy Joe better dun complain all jobs go to PRCunts … because assmerican are just lazy Fat hilly billy white traxhes

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(26-12-2021, 10:19 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Some quit as they do not want to be vaccinated...

71% has one dose but only 60% has two doses. Biggest gap among for advanced nations.
vaccination speed slow down considerably last three months.

Why need to quit because of Covid-19 vaccination.  They must be grateful to get these jabs and be protected from the Delta and Omicron viruses... Thinking

(26-12-2021, 10:25 PM)debono Wrote:  Why need to quit because of Covid-19 vaccination.  They must be grateful to get these jabs and be protected from the Delta and Omicron viruses... Thinking

Because of inbreeding lah assmerican

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(26-12-2021, 10:25 PM)debono Wrote:  Why need to quit because of Covid-19 vaccination.  They must be grateful to get these jabs and be protected from the Delta and Omicron viruses... Thinking

Reasons are many, some could be due religious belief, conspiracy believers, want  better vaccines, freedom extremists.