Jurong East MRT station with platform screen doors unable to close

After delay, train departs Jurong East MRT station with platform screen doors unable to close http://tinyurl.com/zvhpettm

Lack of preventive maintenance?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Unable to open door more scary

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Iswaran has been buying all the lousy trains...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(22-02-2024, 12:49 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Lack of preventive maintenance?

The MRT carriage doors couldn't close because that woman in the grey T-shirt was standing facing the sliding doors

[Image: Crowded-Train.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(22-02-2024, 01:33 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The MRT carriage doors couldn't close because that woman in the grey T-shirt was standing facing the sliding doors

which line ?

me go take now.

(22-02-2024, 02:57 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  which line ?

me go take now.

East West Line. I was on the train at 9.00 pm plus. There was no one standing near the door. Train was in fact quite empty.

(22-02-2024, 01:33 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The MRT carriage doors couldn't close because that woman in the grey T-shirt was standing facing the sliding doors

Nothing to do with the passengers. Yesterday abt 9 pm  + , I was on the East/West train. Train quite empty. No one at the door. Train door close open close open for few times. Then eventually close.

(22-02-2024, 03:39 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Nothing to do with the passengers. Yesterday abt 9 pm  + , I was on the East/West train. Train quite empty. No one at the door. Train door close open close open for few times. Then eventually close.
train is exhausted n breathless after carrying heavy loads of commuters for years.

☝️

(22-02-2024, 03:48 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  train is exhausted n breathless after carrying heavy loads of commuters for years.

Time to replace the old trains.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(22-02-2024, 03:53 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Time to replace the old trains.

Will up fares again..

☝️