Red Swastika Bentley incident, netizens boycott wrong person

Need to update liow… netizens hoot wrong number. So who the the real Bentley driver …. please stand up

Wrong person "Netizens boycott Neo Times Bentley car dealership after 61-year-old driver associated with it, multiple bad reviews left on their page"

https://theindependent.sg/netizens-boycott-neo-times-bentley-car-dealership-after-61-year-old-driver-associated-with-it-multiple-bad-reviews-left-on-their-page/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3jB8l44UQozr-i7_YBNQLi-Z2QvaMOntBavA_mKCQzrIgkYV0ybKCTRCQ#Echobox=1642119233

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Not him lah. Anyhow whack wrong guy...lol

[Image: IMG-20220113-WA0020.jpg]

LOL too free some people

remember this ..the Rich have their ways
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

CCS and police sleeping

Car plate also fake

KNN, cronies

(14-01-2022, 02:10 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  CCS and police sleeping

Car plate also fake

KNN, cronies

why till now the police no update the public 
this is a serious matter for the public,more so n more interesting if the culprit is a grassroot leader.

wealth envy is rampant on social media. ultra rich uncle better well behave, there are cameras everywhere

Police don't work like forum.
Facts must be right, 
Investigate and proven.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(14-01-2022, 02:14 PM)talky Wrote:  why till now the police no update the public 
this is a serious matter for the public,more so n more interesting if the culprit is a grassroot leader.

Like tHis mata Jin Bo eng

Smile

(14-01-2022, 02:22 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Police don't work like forum.
Facts must be right, 
Investigate and proven.

few dys already
if can t establishe then there is something not right

few simple questions:
i need to teach them ??
were u there ?
anyone can prove where were u
do u own this car ?
check w lta owner of the car 

or the police has not found a suitable answer for the public ?

Common in bukit timah area schools ..

(14-01-2022, 02:48 PM)talky Wrote:  few dys already
if can t establishe then there is something not right

few simple questions:
i need to teach them ??
were u there ?
anyone can prove where were u
do u own this car ?
check w lta owner of the car 

or the police has not found a suitable answer for the public ?

this guy was arrested as reported not asked to help for investigation.
surely we need to know the person true identity,right ?

For laughter only.

https://media.theindependent.sg/wp-conte....55-PM.png

So what's the truth?

The driver is unknown because he drives a Bentley

(14-01-2022, 01:35 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Not him lah. Anyhow whack wrong guy...lol

[Image: IMG-20220113-WA0020.jpg]

Neo Times and Think One Group different companies? Any association ?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...ice-report

OMG 200 calls. The real Mr Neo should come out and clarify.

The problem is partly because of how journalism is done here. The victim name and photo (entire history if possible) will be public info. But the potentially guilty party will be so well protected that set people doing CSI.

Such a strange system where the accused is nameless and not even a picture but the victims are well paraded.

(14-01-2022, 02:40 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Like tHis mata Jin Bo eng

In fact, this is something that poli should quickly work on..

After all, driving around with a unregistered/fake car plate is a big thing..

If this is let off easily, then I suggest tomorrow everyone go and install a unregistered/fake car plate.

Also, whether he intentional caused hurt to the security can be easily debated by a good lawyer, but driving around with a unregistered/fake car plate, there are videos which serve as evidence that he can't deny.. So even engage Ah Shan or Ah Singh also can't get him off the hook..

Based on a 2019 case, the penalty for displaying a forged number plate in Singapore is a fine of up to $5,000, jail of up to a year, or both. Fine probably will be chicken feet for him, so what about jailing him for 1 year?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...n-malaysia

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

[Image: Screenshot-20220114-212554-Chrome.jpg]

he said pomata liao

The last I read, police already arrested the culprit. Probably still under investigation. That guy can't get away. The school people should know exactly who he is.

(14-01-2022, 09:37 PM)dynamite Wrote:  The last I read, police already arrested the culprit. Probably still under investigation. That guy can't get away. The school people should know exactly who he is.

Hopefully, they will release the Bentley "hero" name soon, so no wrong number again

(14-01-2022, 08:32 PM)RichDad Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...ice-report

He can twist it around with some good PR can promote his biz

(14-01-2022, 09:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  He can twist it around with some good PR can promote his biz

You mean he can twist around and get good opportunity to promote his business..? He can turn crisis into an opportunity.......

I think the driver is a chauffeur lah. People who buy a Bentley won't sit in the front.

(14-01-2022, 11:12 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I think the driver is a chauffeur lah. People who buy a Bentley won't sit in the front.

You be surprise …. real rich stays low profile … fake rich will try and flash and show off.
If its a chauffeured and rich, likely it will be a Alphard not a Bentley. For comfort

(14-01-2022, 10:25 PM)debono Wrote:  You mean he can twist around and get good opportunity to promote his business..? He can turn crisis into an opportunity.......

Winkblink

The moral of the story is don’t trust the so called CSI expert of HWZ..

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

hwz lots of lapsup

(14-01-2022, 09:37 PM)dynamite Wrote:  The last I read, police already arrested the culprit. Probably still under investigation. That guy can't get away. The school people should know exactly who he is.

What is there to investigate?

In most cases like this, next day will go to court to hv the charges read to him

Dun tell me the police still need time

Ridiculous!