Red Swastika Bentley incident, netizens boycott wrong person

(15-01-2022, 07:28 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  What is there to investigate?

In most cases like this, next day will go to court to hv the charges read to him

Dun tell me the police still need time

Ridiculous!

i also smell fishy simple case, w hard evidence why police till now hv not release the real culprit name n the  unregistered car plate .

if he is just an ordinary person or a employed chauffer on the same day police would release all details to the public

I think so too. 
Most likely some privileged  … white country selling thieves likely finding ways to back track because xia suay kee chui cotton sheep open mouth too fast, same as some of the others white pirates. 

Now is how to find a balance approach to please the privileged Bentley as well as the appease the public,

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(15-01-2022, 11:48 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  I think so too. 
Most likely some privileged  … white country selling thieves likely finding ways to back track because xia suay kee chui cotton sheep open mouth too fast, same as some of the others white pirates. 

Now is how to find a balance approach to please the privileged Bentley as well as the appease the public,

this time really hv to thank CCS 

THE 1ST GD MOVE BY HIM  FROM DAY 1 AS A MINISTER ,ECLIPSING THE INFAMOUS REMARKS:
WHATS THE POINT OF ASKING  N COTTON FR SHEEP.

(15-01-2022, 11:48 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  I think so too. 

So you guys think the offence is done by the ' white pirates' who have some privileges.....?

(15-01-2022, 12:01 PM)debono Wrote:  So you guys think the offence is done by the ' white pirates' who have some privileges.....?

Not the white country selling thieves but maybe their one of their rich privileged "dogs"

(15-01-2022, 12:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Not the white country selling thieves but maybe their one of their rich privileged "dogs"

oic

(15-01-2022, 12:08 PM)debono Wrote:  oic

actually also not so difficult to find the real culprit
there was a px inside the bentley who came out of the car n video aslo show his face clearly

Read from some whatsapp chat he’s a glassloot porlumpar
Maybe from Tanjong Psgar area

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(15-01-2022, 12:54 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Read from some whatsapp chat he’s a glassloot porlumpar

cant be tg pagar 
ccs shld know him
some say fr bt timah  holland

All the gasbag.
Not fair for the real victim 
Anyhow dig and act hero.
Maybe sued for wrong accusations.

next time must aim properly, cannot any how shoot. agree?

(15-01-2022, 12:39 PM)talky Wrote:  actually also not so difficult to find the real culprit
there was a px inside the bentley who came out of the car n video aslo show his face clearly

Even the school know who the person is, because they know that this guy is there to pick up the grandchildren, just go thru the CCTV and see which kid he picked up will know who liao..

Thus, the Neo guy should sue Red Swastika for knowing the truth, but not coming out to clear his name when netizens boycott him..

What is becoming of our school these days..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(15-01-2022, 01:15 PM)Migrant Wrote:  All the gasbag.
Anyhow dig and act hero.

Can sue since wrongly accused.
netizens need to apologize.

(16-01-2022, 12:25 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Even the school know who the person is, because they know that this guy is there to pick up the grandchildren, just go thru the CCTV and see which kid he picked up will know who liao..

Thus, the Neo guy should sue Red Swastika for knowing the truth, but not coming out to clear his name when netizens boycott him..

What is becoming of our school these days..

The question you should be asking is What is become of the adults nowadays? Poor examples to pass on their descendants.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(15-01-2022, 01:15 PM)Migrant Wrote:  All the gasbag.
Anyhow dig and act hero.

100% CONFIRMED connected to glassloot people
Just don’t know where, or which RC
My niece works there as a school staff
All the staff knows
You can report me I say one

(16-01-2022, 12:20 PM)surfer Wrote:  The question you should be asking is What is become of the adults nowadays? Poor examples to pass on their descendants.

True, adults these days are not emphasizing enough on correct values to the kids.. More emphasis on school work.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(16-01-2022, 12:23 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  100% CONFIRMED connected to glassloot people
Just don’t know where, or which RC
My niece works there as a school staff
All the staff knows
You can report me I say one

If GrassRot white greedy pirates' little rats …then kee chui xia suay cotton sheep open mouth too fast as usual? Now is damage control before announcement. Bery hard to cover up …. big news

(16-01-2022, 12:20 PM)surfer Wrote:  The question you should be asking is What is become of the adults nowadays? Poor examples to pass on their descendants.

Many today should not breed. Bring up more rotting low life monkeys

(15-01-2022, 12:54 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Read from some whatsapp chat he’s a glassloot porlumpar

If real …… ooooops who is the MP there  nudie

(16-01-2022, 12:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If GrassRot white greedy pirates' little rats …then kee chui xia suay cotton sheep open mouth too fast as usual? Now is damage control before announcement. Bery hard to cover up …. big news

That’s why kee Chui at first yaya papaya
Said he will get to the bottom of this
Now quiet as a mouse

(16-01-2022, 12:44 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  That’s why kee Chui at first yaya papaya
Now quiet as a mouse

realised kar ki nan ….. but likely he will throw him under the bus. This will make him look damm good. Trying to fan his dying amber into PM flame

(16-01-2022, 12:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  realised kar ki nan ….. but likely he will throw him under the bus. This will make him look damm good. Trying to fan his dying amber into PM flame

How do you know that he is kark ki nan......?

(16-01-2022, 12:57 PM)debono Wrote:  How do you know that he is kark ki nan......?

Someone here posted possible grassrots in Tanjong Pagar leh. Not sure how true

(16-01-2022, 12:44 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  That’s why kee Chui at first yaya papaya
Now quiet as a mouse

be a man honour yr words 
GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT
EVEN MORE SO A MINISTER 
not an ordinary cirizen

Any new update?

(17-01-2022, 07:32 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Any new update?

So far no updates.

(17-01-2022, 08:01 PM)debono Wrote:  So far no updates.

suddenly social media bery quiet …. kenna media blackout … usually this kind, Chinese kaypoh newspaper will everyday have report

(17-01-2022, 10:17 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  suddenly social media bery quiet …. kenna media blackout … usually this kind, Chinese kaypoh newspaper will everyday have report

All merits goes to Chinese newspaper........

What happened to Bentley Beng? No sound no pic, no charge?

(18-01-2022, 10:01 PM)RichDad Wrote:  What happened to Bentley Beng? No sound no pic, no charge?

We need to be patient and  wait for the outcome of this saga.....