Remember those Ah Beng selling Fake Branded Goods online ?

News also got report,

I surprise why they can be scout free? Just pay fine that it ? No need go Jail?
I noticed they selling Branded goods again this time from Oversea, will go those branded store not sure in France or Italy
live stream again selling branded items.

I noticed those store they went , that Wang Lei also went there selling not just these people also I noticed some local sellers also , sell luxury goods from those stores there. Is literally all from the same stores.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Govt only seized the goods selling online.

"The court heard that Li wanted to set up an online business in Singapore to supplement his family income in 2013, but could not do so as he was only a work permit holder.

His wife later obtained Singapore permanent residency, and he used her details to set up a business. At first, they ran a legitimate online business selling unbranded goods, but business was slow'. 

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(23-01-2022, 12:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  Govt only seized the goods selling online.

"The court heard that Li wanted to set up an online business in Singapore to supplement his family income in 2013, but could not do so as he was only a work permit holder.

His wife later obtained Singapore permanent residency, and he used her details to set up a business. At first, they ran a legitimate online business selling unbranded goods, but business was slow'. 

Really .... " Loophole " no Wonder the last video show these beng claim they at changi airport, that time netizen claim run road is it but who knows they actually start selling again from oversea.