Reminder CNY is 22 Jan 2023 - restaurant fully booked

Usually first day js go to my aunty house to eat.
This year aunty's not well cannot cook.

Her daughter called to say we should do lunch at restaurant and keep it simple as everyone so busy.

Since I am free I offer to help find a place.CNY 1st day most restaurants close anyway so I try to arrange 2nd 3rd 4th 5th ...
All Chinese restaurants fully booked already.

I trier other restaurants best option is one Italian restaurant. ...another one is Indian restaurant but some relatives probably don't like spicy food.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

How bout TS learn to cook in weeks, the sincerity sure 100 marks.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(29-12-2022, 01:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Usually first day js go to my aunty house to eat.

Her daughter called to say we should do lunch at restaurant and keep it simple as everyone so busy.

Since I am free I offer to help find a place.CNY 1st day most restaurants close anyway so I try to arrange 2nd 3rd 4th 5th ...

I trier other restaurants best option is one Italian restaurant. ...another one is Indian restaurant but some relatives probably don't like spicy food.

Go find coffeeshop maybe still got chance.

and you will be PAYING A LOT.

Don't start a thread complain just a few dishes pay so much

in before " is ok Once a while since CNY "

haha

How bout whole family eat reunion dinner on aeroplane and then go cruise.
https://www.royalcaribbean.com/sgp/en/booking/landing?groupId=GR05MIA-468956014&sailDate=2023-01-22&shipCode=GR&packageCode=GR05W392&destinationCode=CARIB&selectedCurrencyCode=SGD&country=SGP

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Need to book it one month ahead
N place deposit to chop table

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(29-12-2022, 01:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  and you will be PAYING A LOT.

haha
Its ok la. This forum supposed to be like we are chatting on the internet table anything under the sun. No offensive feeling ya.,😁

(29-12-2022, 02:34 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Its ok la. This forum supposed to be like we are chatting on the internet table anything under the sun. No offensive feeling ya.,😁

haha Later this SGBUTT after CNY will complain price increase so much , I mean don't complain IF You know before ya Smile

(29-12-2022, 01:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Usually first day js go to my aunty house to eat.

How about Dr Chee restaurant?

(29-12-2022, 01:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  and you will be PAYING A LOT.

haha

He already claimed fully booked ..
saves his money liao

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(29-12-2022, 02:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  haha Later this SGBUTT after CNY will complain price increase so much , I mean don't complain IF You know before ya Smile

Without him sharing his thoughts, the forum will be boring too.
At least when he complain many will trigger to console and attack.😁

KFC or Madonald open.

Jiak buffet settle everything. Everyone just pay the same price. No need to book tables, just walk in, pay, eat and fvck off. Simple
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

grandma cant cook?
mother cooks
mother cant cook?
sister cooks
sister cant cook?
wife cooks
wife not hapi to cook?
i cook
dont like my cooking?
still wanto eat together
potluck