Reminder : High Carbon Tax next year. 2024

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/sh...fu-1822131

“Finance Minister Lawrence Wong had announced that Singapore’s carbon tax will be raised to S$25 per tonne of greenhouse gas emissions in 2024, up from S$5 per tonne at present.”

“This is because the country is seeking to achieve net-zero emission by around the mid-century. The carbon tax will then be further increased progressively to S$45 per tonne in 2026, with a view to reach S$50 to S$80 per tonne by 2030.”

[Image: Screenshot-2023-08-15-132234.jpg]

The face you make, when you realize you receive two chicken wings and gave a whole chicken away.
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

😡😡😡😡 knn $3.50 chicken rice will selling at $9 next year

many idiotporeans still thinking gst  just increase 1more % no big deal.
the most worrying part is carbon tax increase by >5 x
[+] 3 users Like talky's post

(15-08-2023, 03:14 PM)talky Wrote:  many idiotporeans still thinking gst  just increase 1more % no big deal.
the most worrying part is carbon tax increase by >5 x

PAP monopoly
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

sustainability excuses again? don't waste time lah. just say need more tax can liao, what is new?
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

(15-08-2023, 04:13 PM)wulala Wrote:  sustainability excuses again? don't waste time lah. just say need more tax can liao, what is new?

what's wrong with collecting MORE MONEY!

grotesqueness
what's wrong with collecting MORE MONEY!

nothing wrong lah the more they collect more better. Don't need to use such 'global warming' lame excuse lah. just like save a straw or plastic bags here and there, then build bigger plane/ bigger CC transport?  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

(15-08-2023, 04:19 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  what's wrong with collecting MORE MONEY!

Will change govt on one fine day lah. Rotfl
苛税民怨。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-08-2023, 01:36 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2023-08-15-132234.jpg]

The face you make, when you realize you receive two chicken wings and gave a whole chicken away.

Crying shows weaken.
Only Guniang cry lah. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

this fellow job is super safe bonus , yearly increment always come rah Smile He is a teacher. If you don't know I guess by now a lot know
Mainstream media even do an interview on him after go viral.

Another excuse to increase our transport fares next year due to carbon emission of buses and trains when our emission is likely 500 times lesser than Malaysia and Thailand.

This face is pre GE drama introduction lah...

Hoh say lah ... Can plaster this with every piece of tax
[+] 2 users Like red3's post

(15-08-2023, 07:49 PM)red3 Wrote:  Hoh say lah ... Can plaster this with every piece of tax

YuHua SMC voted for disGrace

Because they are rich and can afford to pay $20k tax every year

then make them pay, lah!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

MP Grace is not acting like a Minister but rather like a Teochew Business Man always depriving others. If she wants to be rich, just go and set up her own business! Stop making us bleed.

tax 就 tax, 没有办法滴

I find her both ugly inside and outside. Such a measely coward blaming Global Action when she herself chose to stick her nose in it.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/even-l...-pms-visit

[Image: Screenshot-2023-08-21-155927.jpg]

lai lai take one.

scam alert

So on top of coe hitting record highs, with wef, each driver need carbon credits to drive , no credit got coe is lppl. Got credit drive then hit ERP record high.

Well, we never stop them this round, so they go ahead and increase loh..

If TKL wins or Tharman win with low %, maybe they will pause what they are doing and do a stock take.

Too bad majority dun think this way, so suck thumb loh..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

F1 Coming.... They are sustaining... Rotfl