'Removing PSLE will not remove stress': Chan Chun Sing recommends

đź«  'Removing PSLE will not remove stress': Chan Chun Sing recommends approaching stress with the right mindset

"It was quite bad at the beginning because there was a dip in results… you can feel the stress level is there because all the parents were gathering and talking about good tuition centres," the 43-year-old piano teacher said.

READ: https://bit.ly/3P2rl40

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

It is very stressful talking to person who pretends to be dumb.

If entrance to secondary school is not based on PSLE but on the number of hours spent on hobbies...I guarantee there will be far less stress.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So we should revise entering school to the status level of games played by children and their game characters. All will rejoice and all schools can unify into one.

(02-03-2024, 11:38 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  đź«  'Removing PSLE will not remove stress': Chan Chun Sing recommends approaching stress with the right mindset

"It was quite bad at the beginning because there was a dip in results… you can feel the stress level is there because all the parents were gathering and talking about good tuition centres," the 43-year-old piano teacher said.

READ: https://bit.ly/3P2rl40

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

Remove O and A level exams also lah! Big Grin

Don’t remove is stressful.

Remove also stressful.

Then might as well remove, then can save time, effort and and multi millions of $$$ for staging the exam.

Laughing

he is right.

if cotton not come from goat, will be very xiasuay.

How come Singaporean are getting soft. Cannot take stress.  Parents are overly protective of their children. Teachers cannot cane the students. Army boys have maid to carry their full pack, army gears are made of light material. Now taking PSLE and GCE examinations is a stress. Today generation of students have tutors to guide them. In my time we struggle on our own to study hard to pass our PSLE, then to the next level GCE '0', GCE 'A....tertiary.  We studied hard and made our parents proud.  It was a good feeling of success getting our results. I did not have any headstart. No kindergarten, private tutors. Just have the mindset to pass the exams. 
I agree with CCS that PSLE and GCE should not be removed.

(02-03-2024, 12:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Remove O and A level exams also lah! Big Grin

Remove clothes also lah! Lay back and relax.... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

Many stressful kids will start jumping through the windows...