Report: 3 doses of Sinovac is better than mixing with Pfizer

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Corona...h-Rs8klEM0

I thought they say many indo doctors using china vaccine were infected?

(23-08-2021, 10:38 AM)dynamite Wrote:  I thought they say many indo doctors using china vaccine were infected?

That is because they vaccinated very early on and vaccine has worn off less effective but still protect against death and reduce severity.

Lots of propaganda attacking various vaccines.

A inactivated vaccine is very established technology ....if less effective can be because key portions of the virus mutate.

But since they are injecting whole deactivated virus the body react to defend against all components ....its like buying an index fund vs a single stock.

I believe it is a good approach as even when virus mutate some parts will remain the same

I believe dosage is causing the shortfall in effectiveness because initial trial to establish dosage was done with the virus before all the mutation causing them to set a lower dosage.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

When new stocks arrive will register for third shot 
[Image: fundance.gif]

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(23-08-2021, 10:38 AM)dynamite Wrote:  I thought they say many indo doctors using china vaccine were infected?

Vaccine breakthrough lah. Same as mRNA. But still protects against severe illness and deaths but with less or no side effects.

(23-08-2021, 12:38 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  When new stocks arrive will register for third shot 
[Image: fundance.gif]

No rush. If situation improves, no need.

Also watch out for Novavax. Could be better

(23-08-2021, 12:46 PM)RichDad Wrote:  No rush. If situation improves, no need.

Also watch out for Novavax. Could be better

Hopefully but with recent surge of cases in US Israel etc Spore may c a repeat of situation as GKY has recently announced

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Possible that they take the inactivated virus as an infection.