Reports of China’s demise are exaggerated

The popular theory of “peak China” is based on a misreading of data. And many of its problems are more cyclical than analysts are allowing for.

It is easy to grab a headline about the end of peak China. China’s imminent economic stagnation is becoming conventional wisdom, unless, of course, one happens to be in the resources, energy, green industry, or automobile sectors, just to name a few.

There, China’s demand continues to surge or, alternatively, depending on the sector, China’s capacity threatens the extinction of foreign competitors.

https://www.afr.com/world/asia/reports-o...405-p5fhoj

Gift this article

It is easy to grab a headline about the end of peak China. China’s imminent economic stagnation is becoming conventional wisdom, unless, of course, one happens to be in the resources, energy, green industry, or automobile sectors, just to name a few.

There, China’s demand continues to surge or, alternatively, depending on the sector, China’s capacity threatens the extinction of foreign competitors.

Sgbuffett, how?  Thinking

Cannot be cannot be... Tongue

Wait i find my youtube university video to proof chiu all wrong lololololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

sgbutt is selective reading/watching.

Ignore List: Oyk

(06-04-2024, 10:32 AM)Geneco Wrote:  Cannot be cannot be... Tongue

Wait i find my youtube university video to proof chiu all wrong lololololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.

"Three things cannot be long hidden:  China's bursting bubble, Genedog's pigudong, and the truth" - Oyk

Easier for you to find an ah gua for your pigudong at the Pink Dot than finding a YouTube beedio.    Laughing

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(06-04-2024, 10:40 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  sgbutt is selective reading/watching.

Yesterday I was chatting with some members at this forum.  Seems like you have made several enemies in edmw.... Tongue

(06-04-2024, 10:44 AM)Oyk Wrote:  “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.

"Three things cannot be long hidden:  China's bursting bubble, Genedog's pigudong, and the truth" - Oyk

Easier for you to find an ah gua for your pigudong at the Pink Dot than finding a YouTube beedio.    Laughing

Can post the beedio link ?

Smile

(06-04-2024, 10:28 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sgbuffett, how?  Thinking

He's been doing this for years and is getting poorer. Luckily cpf locked up his 20k or else he got nothing left

(06-04-2024, 10:50 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Can post the beedio link ?

https://youtu.be/5rgNRdbPdtg?si=jfsHSI75BY8D4xnp

Looks like another one going kisiao after edmw clamp down after the implementation of our suggestions lololololol... Tongue

Multiversal ah multiversal... Tongue

50% vaccine efficacy = 50% china population die lololololol.... Tongue

The internet remembers such "expert" knowledge lololololol... Tongue

Cannot hide one lololololol... Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

(06-04-2024, 10:28 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sgbuffett, how?  Thinking

Don't always listen to Mao's Revolutionary Songs.

Put on your earbuds, and listen to this for a change. The erhu at the end is very nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr3S3OgMA1Y

(06-04-2024, 11:17 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't always listen to Mao's Revolutionary Songs.

Put on your earbuds, and listen to this for a change.  The erhu at the end is very nice. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr3S3OgMA1Y

Some say it is the best!

(06-04-2024, 10:44 AM)Oyk Wrote:  “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.

CECA pukimak, shut the fug up on things you know nothing about.

(06-04-2024, 11:16 AM)Geneco Wrote:  Looks like another one going kisiao after edmw clamp down after the implementation of our suggestions lololololol... Tongue

Multiversal ah multiversal... Tongue

50% vaccine efficacy = 50% china population die lololololol.... Tongue

The internet remembers such "expert" knowledge lololololol... Tongue

Cannot hide one lololololol... Tongue

The CECA pundek knows fug all LOL.

When did edmw clamp down on these anti chinese trolls?
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(06-04-2024, 12:47 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  The CECA pundek knows fug all LOL.

edmw is accused of being anti-China and allowing the anti-China ibs to post anti-China comments with impunity.

But if you post words like ceca, pundek, you'd be pban.

Of course, we know that all these are not true.

(06-04-2024, 01:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  edmw is accused of being anti-China and allowing the anti-China ibs to post anti-China comments with impunity.

But if you post words like ceca, pundek, you'd be pban.

Of course, we know that all these are not true.
Then why are you here?  Go to edmw then CECA pundek!

(06-04-2024, 12:47 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  The CECA pundek knows fug all LOL.

recently only, they think people blind to what they doing on SGTALK and EDMW lololol... Tongue

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...w.7014911/

Music 

(06-04-2024, 11:24 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Some say it is the best!

If you like something modern and faster beat, this one is nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCvys8e-cUc

(06-04-2024, 01:25 PM)Geneco Wrote:  recently only, they think people blind to what they doing on SGTALK and EDMW lololol... Tongue

That explains all those anti china trolls popping up in Sgtalk  Laughing

Ah Butt shd go China to see for himself. He likes to blindly believe the western media.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-04-2024, 01:25 PM)Geneco Wrote:  recently only, they think people blind to what they doing on SGTALK and EDMW lololol... Tongue

So you had been going around trying to flame members?

Please read again who, which user id is talking to you nao.  It's Oyk.  Love

I am made of sterner material than you think.  Cool 

I'd told mods off, at least three in edmw even if they had the power to abuse their power and ban me.  I don't grovel at their feet when they appear, unlike you.  Rolleyes

After Covid, some companies start to shift their manufacturing plant to China.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-04-2024, 01:28 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  That explains all those anti china trolls popping up in Sgtalk  Laughing

yup it's the trigger that explains all their ki siao and crazed behavior recently in SGTALK...  Tongue

all that pent up frustration and butt hurtz and soreness for years on end... Tongue

oh dear... Tongue

so sorry for all the pain and anguish... Tongue

(06-04-2024, 01:37 PM)Geneco Wrote:  yup it's the trigger that explains all their ki siao and crazed behavior recently in SGTALK...  Tongue

all that pent up frustration and butt hurtz and soreness for years on end... Tongue

oh dear... Tongue

so sorry for all the pain and anguish... Tongue
Must be next level mental to post anti china shite many times per day.

Then again CECAs and some local "chinese privilege" minorities know no bounds in their rabid hatred of all things Chinese.

(06-04-2024, 01:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So you had been going around trying to flame members?

Please read again who, which user id is talking to you nao.  It's Oyk.  Love

I am made of sterner material than you think.  Cool 

I'd told mods off, at least three in edmw even if they had the power to abuse their power and ban me.  I don't grovel at their feet when they appear, unlike you.  Rolleyes

aiyo... 

"sterner" material but scared flame meh? Tongue

"sterner" material need to resort to petty antics? Tongue

"sterner" material but scared to GPGT latest mRNA jab? Tongue

talk cock and tua pow sian ish easily tio sexposed and shamed one chiu knows... Tongue

chiu think people blind ah? Tongue

(06-04-2024, 01:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Ah Butt shd go China to see for himself. He likes to blindly believe the western media.

I have been to China, free and easy...never followed tour groups because I can speak and read Chinese, and whatever grandfather stories about the ancient dynasties...I am more than capable of reading all these up on Google or Wiki.  I don't need a tour guide to tell me, and I don't need to be led to medicine shops, jade shops and candies shops to be carrot-headed.

And I have been to all over China, you name it.  And I knew where to line up at their airports.  Love

Most of you all, if you are Singaporeans and Malaysians, only went to the touristy places.  You went to places China want you to see.  You went to temples which had been restored for you to take selfies or wefies.  You went to see a very tall building made of glass and steel at their financial centres.

Have you been to China's underbelly?  I have.  I am not referring to its pink-lights shops where you can get a young atb to piak for wumao. I am referring to the countryside where tour guides would never bring foreigners to see.

500 million Chinese are living in poverty.  Unemployment among youths are on the rise not because they  摆烂 which is being used on their social media while we still say the older 躺平 here, but because there simply are not enough of  the jobs they wanted.  The China Dream is still a dream.

Even among the previously middle classed, they aren't spending on speculating properties anymore because of job insecurity.  That's not good news for Forest City of course, but it's not good news for the whole of China!  I have been to Tsinghua University, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE), spoken to the next generation with aspirations to become leaders in every field, and they'd be the first to tell some of the wumaos not to be too naïve and think that their country is doing very well, when they are not hopeful..

I am not writing this as a flg agent or a CIA black hand.  I am writing this based on FACTS.   Wink

(06-04-2024, 01:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I have been to China, free and easy...never followed tour groups because I can speak and read Chinese, and whatever grandfather stories about the ancient dynasties...I am more than capable of reading all these up on Google or Wiki.  I don't need a tour guide to tell me, and I don't need to be led to medicine shops, jade shops and candies shops to be carrot-headed.

And I have been to all over China, you name it.  And I knew where to line up at their airports.

Most of you all, if you are Singaporeans and Malaysians, only went to the touristy places.  You went to places China want you to see.  You went to temples which had been restored for you to take selfies or wefies.  You went to see a very tall building made of glass and steel at their financial centres.

Have you been to China's underbelly?  I have.  I am not referring to its pink-lights shops where you can get a young atb to piak for wumao. I am referring to the countryside where tour guides would never bring foreigners to see.

500 million Chinese are living in poverty.  Unemployment among youths are on the rise not because they  摆烂 which is being used on their social media while we still say the older 躺平 here, but because there simply are not enough of  the jobs they wanted.  The China Dream is still a dream.

Even among the previously middle classed, they aren't spending on speculating properties' anymore because of job insecurity.  That's not good news for Forest City of course, but it's not good news for the whole of China!  I have been to Tsinghua University, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE), spoken to the next generation with asporations to become leaders in every field, and they'd be the first to tell some of the wumaos not to be too naïve and think that their country is doing very well, when they are not hopeful..

I am not writing this as a flg agent or a CIA Black hand.  I am writing this based on FACTS.   Wink

I would like to lay my hands on her

(06-04-2024, 01:42 PM)Geneco Wrote:  aiyo... 

"sterner" material but scared flame meh? Tongue

"sterner" material need to resort to petty antics? Tongue

"sterner" material but scared to GPGT latest mRNA jab? Tongue

talk cock and tua pow sian ish easily tio sexposed and shamed one chiu knows... Tongue

chiu think people blind ah? Tongue

No wonder you made so many enemies in edmw.   Love

(06-04-2024, 01:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I have been to China, free and easy...never followed tour groups because I can speak and read Chinese, and whatever grandfather stories about the ancient dynasties...I am more than capable of reading all these up on Google or Wiki.  I don't need a tour guide to tell me, and I don't need to be led to medicine shops, jade shops and candies shops to be carrot-headed.

And I have been to all over China, you name it.  And I knew where to line up at their airports.

500 million Chinese are living in poverty.  Unemployment among youths are on the rise not because they  摆烂 which is being used on their social media while we still use the older word 躺平 here, but because there simply are the jobs they wanted.  The China Dream is still a dream.

Even among the previously middle classed, they aren't spending on speculating properties' anymore because of job insecurity.  That's not good news for Forest City of course, but it's not good news for the whole of China!  I have been to Tsinghua University, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE), spoken to the next generation with asporations to become leaders in every field, and they'd be the first to tell some of the wumaos not to be too naïve and think that their country is doing very well, when they are not hopeful..

I am not writing this as a flg agent or a CIA Black hand.  I am writing this based on FACTS.   Wink
Write fugging long essay and you expect people here to believe a proven LIAR?

Tiu nia seng - you lie about being 80 years old and being exposed by me from your photos and you spin a bullshite story about being in China and all that. And lie about turning up to meet me when you chickened out THREE times!

Fugging thick skinned CECA CCB pukimak like you truly deserves a beating!  Ptooi!

Oyk claimed he was in Tiong Bahru to meet me and showed his "80 year old" hand  Laughing

[Image: IMG-20240326-191549.jpg]