Research shows lasting effects of smoking after quitting

Research shows lasting effects of smoking after quitting

When people quit smoking, it took 10 years for their average life expectancy to return to the same level as non-smokers, according to a new study.

🚬 https://tdy.sg/3I4aHNE

@todayonlinesg

common
since day one
no education is needed
all smokers know its bad
period..

Smoking prolongs life

It is well researched and proven to be so

(18-02-2024, 05:52 PM)menghuii Wrote:  common since day one no education is needed smokers know its bad period..

Smokers don't grow old; they die young.
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(18-02-2024, 06:47 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Smokers don't grow old; they die young.

They predispose themselves to contracting lung cancer, COPD..

Their second hand smoke also harm their loved ones. But they don't care...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(18-02-2024, 06:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Smoking prolongs life

It is well researched and proven to be so

If there's one thing common between you and KillChoy, it's that both of you have a mental illness.

In real life, in the physical world out there, both of you can work, can buy lunch, do all the things which normal people do. Nobody except trained people would be able to tell that there's a hidden psychopathic monster inside of both of you that rears its head in online platforms like this.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

I quit 35yrs already. Smoking hard to quit. It took me a few try before I succeeded.

Don’t start. It can only get heavier.
Alcohol worse. So far I see smoker quit but not drinker.

(18-02-2024, 06:59 PM)victortan Wrote:  I quit 35yrs already. Smoking hard to quit. It took me a few try before I succeeded. Don’t start. It can only get heavier. Alcohol worse. So far I see smoker quit but not drinker.

According to my brother, quitting smoking is easy; he has done it 10 times. LOL!

(18-02-2024, 06:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk ❤️ FÜCKING ITS MAMA
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk ❤️ FÜCKING ITS MAMA

(18-02-2024, 06:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  They predispose themselves to contracting lung cancer, COPD. Their second hand smoke also harm their loved ones. But they don't care.

You got that one right! I have seen Dads smoking while carrying their baby, or with a toddler in tow. My neighbour one floor below my condo smokes every night at his balcony so his second hand smoke rises into my unit. There are also lots of cigarette butts thrown on the floor at the bus stop outside my condo. All these point to how inconsiderate many smokers are.   
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post