Just one piece

Can sell for millions

Don't believe me

Go goggle "Liangzhu jades"

And see how much they are worth

BTW, I have 3 pieces

Collected over the past 30 years

[Image: DTQJvsw.png]

Do you know about 90% antiques bought from China are fake. Hope you are the lucky 10%.

Now fake diamond also sell in thousand SGD,笑死人。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(24-12-2021, 07:56 AM)5354 Wrote:  If I post my collection of archaic Chinese jades for sale in China

I will reap MILLIONS in profits

No need to bribe anybody

then what are you waiting for ?................cash out lah...............you're no longer young what.........

(24-12-2021, 08:00 AM)5354 Wrote:  Example is the piece below

Just one piece

Can sell for millions

Don't believe me

Go goggle "Liangzhu jades"

And see how much they are worth

BTW, I have 3 pieces

Collected over the past 30 years

[Image: DTQJvsw.png]

sure..............sure.............you have more real ''antiques'' than museums.............

(24-12-2021, 08:16 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know about 90% antiques bought from China are fake. Hope you are the lucky 10%.

Now fake diamond also sell in thousand SGD,笑死人。

90% meh................?..................not 99% meh...............?.................LOL

(24-12-2021, 08:31 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  then what are you waiting for ?................cash out lah...............you're no longer young what.........

sure..............sure.............you have more real ''antiques'' than museums.............

90% meh................?..................not 99% meh...............?.................LOL

最搞笑的是有些人还收藏貔貅,不知道它有两种。貔貅有两种,一角叫天禄,两角为辟邪, 不要收集死人陪葬品的貔貅。因为它是阴的,
应该要收集天禄。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

This market not only need to be smart and require trust.. grey market is always there.
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post